PDA

View Full Version : New items on restaurant story and city story

razberryfine
06-08-11, 10:33 AM
There are new parts and things to build on both games but I have not read anywhere on how to use them. On city story if someone cleans your building and you collect the money the building has to be rebuilt again. Its a little strange since you already built it why do you have to built it again and by parts to do so.

GroupMagma
06-08-11, 10:50 AM
For buildings already made before this feature was implemented, you should be able to temporarily fix this issue by restarting your device, or by force-closing and re-opening the app.

Olderyzer
06-09-11, 11:07 AM
For buildings already made before this feature was implemented, you should be able to temporarily fix this issue by restarting your device, or by force-closing and re-opening the app.

Yeppers...Having to jump in and out of the game several extra times a day makes that quite the upgrade and perky little benefit. I'm just saying....

One player refered to it as a "renovation." Really? Really?

I'm only about 10 parts away from having my first fire house rebuilt, ahh, I mean renovated...then I get to renovate my other fire stations, police stations and banks. Cool Beans and I'm happy as a clam. Hmm, that just triggered that old song, "I left my harp in Sam Clam's disco..." :)

GroupMagma
06-09-11, 11:20 AM
Sorry, our engineers are working on a more permanent fix for the issue. This is just something to correct the issue in the meantime.

Olderyzer
06-09-11, 11:27 AM
Sorry, our engineers are working on a more permanent fix for the issue. This is just something to correct the issue in the meantime.

Thank you for your prompt and courteous response.