PDA

View Full Version : Pending neighbors

bakec8
06-08-11, 04:55 AM
Don't u find it annoying when people ask u to invite them and leave u hanging? One person wrote on that he or she can't send anymore invites because there's too many pending on his or her list and the game won't allow anymore invites to b sent out by that person.

I wish there's a way to revoke the invite in such cases so we won't have a pening list.

GroupMagma
06-08-11, 10:17 AM
Sorry, but there is no method to delete pending invites at this time.

vindaloo
06-09-11, 10:48 AM
Yes I have people pending there needs to be an option to delete them, that's the main reason I came onto the forum to seek a solution!

bananabee
06-10-11, 03:11 AM
Deleting pending neighbors would be a great addition, some people never play after their first flurry, but if we can't have deletions then reverse the order, put the newest asked at the top! Would save time managing something we can't edit.

healesbilly
06-10-11, 10:31 PM
I agree with everyone here... its really annoying thar you can't do anything to edit the pending neighbour list.. perhaps that's something to look into in the upcoming updates of this game

kathym124
06-12-11, 04:19 PM
What is the possibility of this happening in the near future?

hohumvile
06-26-11, 10:20 AM
Pleeaase TeamLava do something about this pending neighbor problem.

FireBoltI
06-28-11, 09:23 AM
maybe a timer it gets removed after N days

Dulles
07-04-11, 09:05 AM
I agree. This is also the main reason I came to the forums. I received several requests saying "Add me plz!" I did, and now my pending invite list is choked off. TeamLava has usually been very helpful. I would like to see a fix for this. It would certainly increase my incentive to purchase gems.

slsquirrel
12-14-11, 08:09 AM
Teamlava. plz make a delete button for pending neighbours.

jugsmcginty
12-15-11, 07:50 AM
I agree. Not a problem for me at mo as I accept invites regularly. Just bugs me that one person, who requested I invite probably near on a year ago when I first started playing, never accepted. At least if they had and stopped playing I could just delete them now.

RancherDon
12-15-11, 08:03 PM
I have a couple that never play anymore, I visit them every once in a while hoping to see some activity so I can ask them to decline my invitation.

ImOnlyAshes
12-17-11, 12:20 AM
I would have to agree...the pending neighbors is an annoyance. It really speaks to those who aren't all that into playing the game and if that's the case I would love the option to move on and not have them looming around. Hopefully this gets fixed soon!

k8cott
12-27-11, 04:02 PM
How is it possible for someone who hasn't played the FS in a couple of months to have a star rating of 1 or 2. I have two pending members who don't seem to have touched their farms in at least two months whose ratings are above zero. I keep going back to them to ask if they will please deny my request, and their crops are as wilted as they were the last time I checked them.

nmishii
12-27-11, 04:17 PM
The star rating is where it was the last time the person played and isn't being updated since the person isn't playing. If the person were to start up his/her game again, the star rating will adjust based on the length of time away, to a 0. But until the person plays again, it will remain a 1 or 2.

pinkster73
12-27-11, 04:24 PM
Why doesn't TL give us a delete button for pending invites? So many people have been begging for so long. It's like talking to a brick wall.

ultrafrog
12-27-11, 04:26 PM
maybe a timer it gets removed after N days

This is the easiest and best solution. If an invite isn't accepted in a month then just remove it. Invites can always be resent.

Of course TL is too busy finding ways to work in more ads and switching recovery prompts to fix issues that users actually want.

critterland
12-27-11, 04:29 PM
I would also like a way to remove already added neighbors that no longer play.

nmishii
12-27-11, 05:20 PM
Its not totally like talking to a brick wall. People said they wanted to select all neighbors to gift, and that was sort of implemented.

Who knows what will happen if TL tries to implement a way to delete pending neighbor invites ... maybe all neighbors might get deleted. :p

imberyo11
12-27-11, 06:39 PM
I would also like a way to remove already added neighbors that no longer play.

Actually, you can do that. When you go to neighbors, you can click on edit at the top and then delete any neighbor that you want to.

maebob
12-30-11, 03:00 PM
I have gone to each farmer with a Pending invitation and specifically posted on their wall, Please accept or decline my invitation. One farmer accepted, the rest are still pending. I also like the idea of the invitation having an expiration date.

farmerrobbo
12-30-11, 06:41 PM
I also like the idea of the invitation having an expiration date.

Same. I've been playing Farm Story since the beginning and every six months or do this request comes up and TL never does anything, well, they do, they produce another round of gem only items.

TL! Please fix this!!!!!!

papamel
01-02-12, 08:33 PM
I like the idea of a timer on the invite list if we can't delete them

pinkster73
01-02-12, 08:45 PM
I'm getting tired of the endless begging to be able to delete pending invites. I've had some for almost a year. It's ridiculous. Just do it!

farmerrobbo
01-05-12, 01:05 PM
Go on TL, do it!

auntmichel
01-08-12, 10:55 AM
I agree. It should be in control of the inviter to revoke unanswered invites. That way you don't have too many pending.

divasdivine
02-13-12, 11:51 AM
I'm with all of you 100%! We need a way to remove pending invites to players who do not respond. It's not fair to players who actually actively participate both in this game and with their neighbors. If we can delete neighbors who don't shop, why can't we delete invited neighbors who don't want to acknowledge our request?

mrsnatalie
04-12-12, 08:06 AM
I wish there was a way to delete the pending neighbor requests! I don't think these people play anymore so there's nothing I can do to make them accept or decline! We should be able to delete it.

SIT1234
04-12-12, 02:32 PM
WILL YOU EVER LISTEN TL?! Fix this and all other stuff the forum spaeks about! There are only 5-7 things that EVER will make us sad!!!

lippyloo22
04-12-12, 03:34 PM
Glad to see I feel like others. I can't add more good neighbors, if I have to wait on the pendings which will obviously not be good neighbors. I suppose I will keep bothering them to accept or deny me & go from their. Thanks everyone.

sipsup
04-12-12, 06:18 PM
Hello Team Lava! 😊
It would be very nice to have a button or something that enables us to delete pending invites. Many bakers (I play Bakery Story) have asked me to be their neighbor and given me their ID. I have added them, but some never respond. Then the pending invites just sit there never to be accepted. So, if possible, this feature will be very helpful if added. Thanks for listening!

Love,
zimmy

tess71
04-13-12, 07:24 PM
I'm sorry this is just ridiculous, TL has no problem programing in pop-ups for their other games now there is a pop-up for some slots game that as far as I can tell isn't from TL but I could be wrong didn't care to look into it that much but I do have a problem with people asking to be your neighbor then they quit the game and you are completely stuck. I have had someone pending for over a year. My husband plays and can't invite anyone to be his neighbor now. I've tried to pester these people to decline or accept me and have gotten nowhere. Mabey TL should try fixing this problem, I would much rather have this problem fixed than have another gnome made that requires me to spend gems. Why would anyone spend their hard earned money on TL's games when they won't fix the problems that people are asking them to for over a year!

WendingWanderer
04-13-12, 07:38 PM
Does anyone know how many pending invites closes off your ability to invite anyone else?

I've got 6 pending, and I wonder how close I am to the limit.

Meanwhile, I don't invite anymore. If someone asks me to invite them, I give them my ID and have them invite me. That way, no more pendings...

pinkster73
04-13-12, 07:55 PM
I am floored this still hasn't been fixed.

kooky panda
04-13-12, 08:34 PM
Does anyone know how many pending invites closes off your ability to invite anyone else?

I've got 6 pending, and I wonder how close I am to the limit.

Meanwhile, I don't invite anymore. If someone asks me to invite them, I give them my ID and have them invite me. That way, no more pendings...

I do not think there is a cut off for this. You can have a total of 2000 nbrs =this includes pending invites you have out and invites you have not accepted .

tess71
04-14-12, 04:25 AM
My husband has 11 and he CAN'T invite anyone else. It shouldn't matter if there is 1; 11 or 101 it is a problem and is just obviously not worth the fix for TL there is no profi to be made! The only way this will be fixed is when they can make a buck off ya!!!!

WendingWanderer
04-14-12, 10:15 AM
My husband has 11 and he CAN'T invite anyone else. It shouldn't matter if there is 1; 11 or 101 it is a problem and is just obviously not worth the fix for TL there is no profi to be made! The only way this will be fixed is when they can make a buck off ya!!!!

You can change your StormID for 10 gems. Perhaps they could have a coin/gem price for clearing your pending neighbor request registry...

tess71
04-14-12, 12:47 PM
I don't think I'll be spending 10 gems to change my name and still have non players on my invite list. I should not have to waste my gems. TL wants people to play their game, then they need to fix the problems that exist before they start to worry about a new way to make yet another gnome!

bowhunter2117
04-14-12, 01:04 PM
Teamlava. plz make a delete button for pending neighbours.

Great idea can I ask this how did I wind up with 5 no name pending neighbors that I never invited

moda999
04-14-12, 01:53 PM
Great idea can I ask this how did I wind up with 5 no name pending neighbors that I never invited

Yes, I have this in a couple of my games now and I know for sure I have never invite people called "No Name" so something is going on!

moda999
04-14-12, 02:07 PM
Yes, I have this in a couple of my games now and I know for sure I have never invite people called "No Name" so something is going on!

Just checked and have 3 in RS and when click visit they link to games on level 1, 5 and 8. Who invites someone on level 1?! Also have one on Fashion story again level 1 "No Name". I think TL are adding bogus invites to my account not deleting them!!!

bowhunter2117
04-14-12, 02:47 PM
I have 3 level the others at no higher than level 5

bowhunter2117
04-14-12, 02:48 PM
3 level 1

kooky panda
04-14-12, 03:15 PM

Just checked and have 3 in RS and when click visit they link to games on level 1, 5 and 8. Who invites someone on level 1?! Also have one on Fashion story again level 1 "No Name". I think TL are adding bogus invites to my account not deleting them!!!

TL is not adding bogus invites. They are currently investigating these no name invites. Dw is looking for some more information.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?27036-No-Name-Invites-showing-up-under-pending-invites&p=281382&viewfull=1#post281382

SweetSensation23
04-16-12, 05:56 AM
Same problem here! I have one pending invite "No Name - level 4" - definitely NEVER invited that one!!! So strange...

Snapenath
04-16-12, 08:06 AM
I personnally don't mind about the short list of people that have never replied, approx 12 of them, as I have absolutely not the intention to reach the 2000 neighbors.
I used to have 300 neighbors and it was taking way too long to water them all, and I can't imagine to tap 2000 times to gift them all...
On the contrary, i am rather looking at deleting 0 and 1 star neighbors, and am now with a little over 150 of them. Then i am sure i'll be able to water / gift them all everyday.

But well, everybody play their own way :)

SweetSensation23
04-16-12, 08:55 AM
I personnally don't mind about the short list of people that have never replied,

Me neither :). The problem is that there are now people in my list which I never invited ;).

sisikiprincess
04-17-12, 08:41 PM
Don't u find it annoying when people ask u to invite them and leave u hanging? One person wrote on that he or she can't send anymore invites because there's too many pending on his or her list and the game won't allow anymore invites to b sent out by that person.

I wish there's a way to revoke the invite in such cases so we won't have a pening list.

I know this question has a lot of responses, but seriously team lava something has to be done about this problem. It can't be brushed too the side anymore. It is truly getting out of hand w/ too many ppl asking to be neighbors only to truly leave you hanging w/ way too many pending neighbors. Please give the option to edit who your willing to leave pending.

bbieprnc
04-18-12, 10:27 AM
I agree, something should be done, there are No Name ones of course pending who I didn't add since I never had their ID. I can delete my neighbors, so why not invites? Yes, I'm not a programmer and it seems easy fix, but am sure there is more to it.

savage_mel
04-20-12, 03:37 PM
Sorry, but there is no method to delete pending invites at this time.

Why not? And why cant there be? People have been requesting this for quite some time, so are you guys just ignoring everyone? The same goes for a confirmation button when spending gems. All TL ever says about it is "there is no method to do this at this time", but no one ever says why or whether or not they are planning on it in the future.

koala23farm
04-24-12, 03:49 AM
And the forced close problem, I don't think there is no method for these issues, TL just won't do it

cutie948
04-25-12, 05:06 PM
I was annoyed that I could not get rid of pending neighbors. Been playing @ year and a half. Now am alarmed some of my pending lists are growing with obvious hackers who put themselves on my pending list. What,s next? Hacking into my game and charging gems to bogus accounts that come back to me? Yes you, a programmer, Admin, CAN set up to clear the list. My son, a dozen friends, and 2 relatives that own computer businesses who deal with these exact issues for a variety of business and gaming clients verified this for me. Apple system or PC based. And Apple IS more secure if you consider hacking into their games. But they are not foolproof and it's a real bad sign when gamers can just hack onto your pending list.

boobear4444
04-26-12, 01:33 AM
I 2 have no name invites pending! perhaps they havevStorm ID but no name. One would neva know!

bowhunter2117
04-28-12, 05:19 AM
when will thye on name invite bug be fixed when can we expect an update to fix this no name bug

ZuccaPie
04-29-12, 04:57 PM
please make a delete button for pending neighbors!!! Please!!!!!