PDA

View Full Version : Very disappointed in tiny house/gazing ball change!

SunflowerMeadow
06-07-11, 08:36 PM
TL, I don't understand why you felt the need to 'fix' the gazing ball graphic 'fluke'. If you read the forums, you would have seen that everyone loved & wanted to keep the tiny house (me included). I didn't want the gazing ball, but was thrilled when I saw it could be the tiny house. Two graphics for the price of one, was awesome! This is something that would be such a great addition to the boxes - have one or two of them to be 2 graphics in one just by rotating it. PLEASE give us the tiny house back! It was my gnome's home.

cristiej2
06-07-11, 08:39 PM
Now he has gnome where to live....

bakec8
06-08-11, 05:24 AM
TL, I don't understand why you felt the need to 'fix' the gazing ball graphic 'fluke'. If you read the forums, you would have seen that everyone loved & wanted to keep the tiny house (me included). I didn't want the gazing ball, but was thrilled when I saw it could be the tiny house. Two graphics for the price of one, was awesome! This is something that would be such a great addition to the boxes - have one or two of them to be 2 graphics in one just by rotating it. PLEASE give us the tiny house back! It was my gnome's home.

So that's what happened! I was thinking my little house doesn't show anymore. I hated the gazing ball. Still can't figure out what it supposed to gaze and what one sees when u "gaze" in it. I just want a Victorian home, pls! and I'm tired od repetitive items after spending some real $. I feel so ripped off. Why can't we just buy it with gems instead of having to gamble for it :(

pasofino
06-08-11, 10:06 AM
Why do you guys have to mess with the things that we like. We told you we liked the way the ball turned into a little house. It was the one good thing abut all those gnomes that we get for planting crops. But no. You didn't listen. Do you ever listen? We are the one spending all our money to get this stuff. If we tell you we like it then why not let us keep it. Maybe we should have said we didn't like then you would have done nothing about it

GroupMagma
06-08-11, 10:07 AM
While some users did like it, it was still confusing to many of the users. I apologize that you are upset about this fix, but it was a bug and needed to be corrected.

SunflowerMeadow
06-08-11, 10:31 AM
While some users did like it, it was still confusing to many of the users. I apologize that you are upset about this fix, but it was a bug and needed to be corrected.

In going through the posts, I never saw one complaint about the tiny house, aside from one Android user that wasn't sure what it was, but all it took was the explanation to rotate the house if they wanted the gazing ball. I DID see many users asking TL to please not change this graphic. The tiny house was such an awesome gift, & I still hope this is changed back. I hope the real reason this wasn't changed back, is that TL saw the positive reaction to this, & will now offer this in a future box for gems. If you aren't going to change it back, then PLEASE put it back as an offering for coins.

GroupMagma
06-08-11, 10:38 AM
In going through the posts, I never saw one complaint about the tiny house, aside from one Android user that wasn't sure what it was, but all it took was the explanation to rotate the house if they wanted the gazing ball. I DID see many users asking TL to please not change this graphic. The tiny house was such an awesome gift, & I still hope this is changed back. I hope the real reason this wasn't changed back, is that TL saw the positive reaction to this, & will now offer this in a future box for gems. If you aren't going to change it back, then PLEASE put it back as an offering for coins.

I'm sorry, but our Support team fielded many questions regarding this issue; many users in the forums were also initially confused when placing this item, as some users only saw the house rotation when first placed. This is why it was changed.

kooky panda
06-08-11, 05:21 PM
Oh man. My poor gnomes lost their new homes. Now they are back in the storage buildings!!!!

Sad day at the kooky farm.

donnapetersen
06-08-11, 06:05 PM
My gnomes are homeless now too. I hate the gazing ball along with the stupid I Love Mom signs of which I got 3. I also got 5 skunks I thought the repetition thing was supposed to be taken care of?

kooky panda
06-08-11, 07:43 PM
OH NOOOOO!!! THE GNOMES ON THE KOOKY FARM ARE IN RIOT!!! THEY HAVE LOST THEIR NEW COZY YELLOW HOMES!!!.

THEY HAVE TO BUILD THE BLUE SHEDS TO LIVE IN.... THEY ARE CIRCLING THE GLAZING BALL...... I THINK IT IS GOING DOWN!!!

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/0f8b5777.jpg

GroupMagma
06-08-11, 07:58 PM
...are they lining up to use the restroom? If so, waiting that long... that explains the riot.

kooky panda
06-08-11, 08:02 PM
Yeah. Too much grape juice.... They are exhausted standing in line all day...anything can set them off...
I had to put the firewood into storage under lock and key...did not want a bonfire around the ball....had to protect the crops!!

Rachael98
06-09-11, 04:08 AM
Hahaha! Then the Farm-Animal Police Force come out and take them all away to the barns...:p:D

Rachael98
06-09-11, 04:08 AM
...are they lining up to use the restroom? If so, waiting that long... that explains the riot.

I can actually justifiably say 'lol', because I am laughing so hard!

kooky panda
06-09-11, 07:20 AM
OH NOOOO GNOMES FOUND FIREWOOD....... I smell smoke....
Bonfire starting.....ball of fire coming!!!!!

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/be143a1b.jpg

cameoz
06-09-11, 07:45 AM
Wow, that must be the first time ever in Teamlava history that you actually fixed something. We're ALL *****in' about the bouncing stars and coins, but do you fix that? Nooooo. But one numnuts with an android (an android! -- who buys one of those things anyway?) complains or is "confused" and all of the sudden, your whole team is moving heaven and earth to change it.

SO HOW DO WE GET RID OF ALL THE DANGED BOUNCING STUFF! Is there some way that people are contacting you that we don't know about?

If you agree with me, let's inundate TL with even more requests to get rid of bouncing things.

SunflowerMeadow
06-09-11, 10:19 AM
You know you're right....legit complaints at this board for as long as I can remember, & nothing done about it. But ONE player complained about the gazing ball/tiny house, & they set to work immediately to ' fix' it. Fixed it, even though everyone was begging them not to. Makes no sense! Only reason I can think of, is that maybe TL looked upon this as giving a free graphic - two for one, & heaven forbid that happen! Are you hearing all the disappointed players out here over this TL? Could you at least please consider offering it back up to us for coins?

epiphany
06-09-11, 02:33 PM
Wow, that must be the first time ever in Teamlava history that you actually fixed something. We're ALL *****in' about the bouncing stars and coins, but do you fix that? Nooooo. But one numnuts with an android (an android! -- who buys one of those things anyway?) complains or is "confused" and all of the sudden, your whole team is moving heaven and earth to change it.

SO HOW DO WE GET RID OF ALL THE DANGED BOUNCING STUFF! Is there some way that people are contacting you that we don't know about?

If you agree with me, let's inundate TL with even more requests to get rid of bouncing things.

nail on head. Far too many wee glitches like the non watery rice plot on day 1 & the giant stand up plots for the new crops, no game reset option, pending neighbours, no comment block, repeat prizes in the boxes, water drop theft & the "hurrah" for maintenance notice that have ongoing for months & yet they deemed an enjoyable quirky mini house/ball feature as an urgent fix within 48 hours of it being released. Poor show teamlava :(

farmerrobbo
06-09-11, 10:12 PM
Yes! How about the can't expand past level 96 'bug'? I would like a fix for that.

Mogwai4111
06-09-11, 10:23 PM
haha good stuff, kooky

bananabee
06-10-11, 02:55 AM
Lol! Very appropriate! Send our gnome home back, I agree with all the sentiments above, especially having gem specials that have alias features - rotate yr skunk to become a moose!!!

sterlingempire
06-10-11, 05:23 AM
oh nooooo!!! The gnomes on the kooky farm are in riot!!! They have lost their new cozy yellow homes!!!.

They have to build the blue sheds to live in.... They are circling the glazing ball...... I think it is going down!!!

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/0f8b5777.jpg

lol !!!!!!!

yanochka
06-10-11, 10:51 AM
Please bring the tiny house back!!!!

Kooky Panda - you are awesome :-)