PDA

View Full Version : Profile picture

stvn
06-07-11, 07:44 PM
How do I put my picture in my profile and in the upper corner of my farm ? Thanks

rashedx
06-16-11, 10:32 AM
Yes... Yes... Please how?? :confused: :) :o :D

hectorloch
06-17-11, 06:25 AM
First step is to register as a member of the forums. Options then show top right of the screen, one of which is Settings. In there, you will find Edit Profile Picture. You can then choose from another URL or "browse" your machine for your pic which would be the most popular route i would guess. Doesn't seem to work from iPad. Might work from the browser on your main machine but I haven't tried that.

hectorloch
06-17-11, 03:30 PM
It does work on my main Mac - or looks as though it will. I haven't tried the URL link route but it will certainly select something from your drive via the "browse" option. . However, it's quite picky. Your profile pic has to measure no more than 100 X 100 pixels nor be larger than 64k. I've been trying to put up a jpeg which meets those parameters but it still tells me it's an invalid file. If someone more knowledgeable doesn't pick this up meantime I'll post how I eventually got on with it later.

hectorloch
06-19-11, 01:50 AM
It worked. If you select my name, then choose "View Profile" you'll see it - and for quite a number of other members. Sissy, surprise, surprise, has a peacock ! However, that's the only place it will appear. A friend - Trenae - in another thread put me right on this and pointed out the difference between a profile pic and an avatar. An avatar does appear against your name in every post on these pages but they are restricted to Admins, Super Moderators etc.

rashedx
06-19-11, 12:29 PM
Wen need to know how to put our picture in the farm not in the forum profile :o:), PLEASE :o:o.......
So that all other farmers can see it..... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

kooky panda
06-19-11, 12:33 PM
Wen need to know how to put our picture in the farm not in the forum profile :o:), PLEASE :o:o.......
So that all other farmers can see it..... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

You cannot put your own picture on the game itself..I do not think this has changed.

If you have invited someone and see their picture this happens because they have connected Facebook with their game.