PDA

View Full Version : Name Five Animals you want Added to Zoo Story

GroupMagma
06-07-11, 03:03 PM
Your Zoo could use more animals. But which ones do you want the most? Name your five most-desired animals, and we'll make sure the dev team gets your feedback.

(If you'd rather have a new service building or crop, let us know which of those you want as well)

redbites
06-07-11, 03:27 PM
Platypus, kookaburra, emu, camel, donkey

Phthon
06-07-11, 03:30 PM
giraffe, gorilla, penguin, polar bear, ****er whale

sissy8
06-07-11, 03:33 PM
bleu footed jan van gent
ostrich
bushpig

sissy8
06-07-11, 04:05 PM
masked jan van gent
ant-eater
oe hoe

sissy8
06-07-11, 04:06 PM
ringtaled lemur
indri indri
giraf

xokay
06-07-11, 05:30 PM
giraffe, peacock, tourist information centre, post office, news stand.

talyon
06-07-11, 06:02 PM
Giraffe, Wildebeest, Hyena, Ostrich, Oxen.

AndSubtract
06-07-11, 10:11 PM
1 Scarlet Macaw
2 Frilled Lizard
3 Elk
4 Gray Wolf
5 Octopus

sarahaddicts
06-09-11, 01:25 AM
Spectacled bear
Cheetah
Meerkat
otters
Red panda

Rachael98
06-09-11, 02:54 AM
Meerkat;
Penguin;
Giraffe;
'Children's Zoo' (service building(?));
Cheetah.

NOT for gems!

elliejean
06-14-11, 03:06 PM
Red panda, wombat, moose, giraffe, camel

xSnowyOwlx
06-16-11, 12:40 PM
Can we ask for features, too?
I'd like to be able to earn gems in this game but we can't. How about like with the farm story where we level up in mastery as we plant and harvest?
I'd also like to have new animals that take longer to generate revenue as this is kind of silly when they have to be fed every 5 minutes or so since after collecting revenue they need to be fed. I sometimes just have to let them go hungry because I can't generate food that fast. Maybe let us also gift food like the energy?

What buildings: Ticket booth (why don't we already have that?), Merry-Go-Round
Decorations: keeping in my theme with the botanical center I would like to see a little water feature and maybe add some flowers, ferns, boulders and such as the only real decor is trees.

elliejean
06-17-11, 01:07 PM
Can we ask for features, too?
I'd like to be able to earn gems in this game but we can't. How about like with the farm story where we level up in mastery as we plant and harvest?
I'd also like to have new animals that take longer to generate revenue as this is kind of silly when they have to be fed every 5 minutes or so since after collecting revenue they need to be fed. I sometimes just have to let them go hungry because I can't generate food that fast. Maybe let us also gift food like the energy?

What buildings: Ticket booth (why don't we already have that?), Merry-Go-Round
Decorations: keeping in my theme with the botanical center I would like to see a little water feature and maybe add some flowers, ferns, boulders and such as the only real decor is trees.

I like these ideas, it would be great to earns gems for harvesting crops and trees. Also need more crops for food!

Zoorisville
06-18-11, 08:47 AM
Peacock
Gorilla
Meerkat
Otter
Octopus

I would also really like to have a 1-hour crop.