PDA

View Full Version : Name Five Items you want Added to Fashion Story

GroupMagma
06-07-11, 03:00 PM
Any new clothes you'd like to see in your closet? Or selling on the racks? Or furniture/wallpaper/flooring you want decorating your store?

Tell us your five most-desired items!

Phthon
06-07-11, 03:05 PM
skeleton in a closet...just kidding

variety of changing rooms, new windows, beach attire with hats, winter wear set, halloween costume

driftboutique
06-07-11, 03:07 PM
1. Those jeans from the closet available to sell in the store
2. Red hair for avatars
3. Summery sundresses
4. Ottomans in a ton of different patterns to help differentiate stores
5. New wall mirrors

flowless
06-07-11, 03:09 PM
1- new floor tiles
2-clothes that can be folded
3- shelves so we can keep clothes on ( i hope u understand what i mean :) not decorative only
4 manikin ( with the option to dress them if possible ) otherwise deferent manikins would be great too
5 swim wear

thanxx ( u guys make me look forwads for fridays now

sissy8
06-07-11, 03:54 PM
real good bras, bikinis, a good wintercoat, boots, and a nice hat;)

twinsr2xfun
06-07-11, 07:36 PM
Lots more clothing/ accessory options!
How about adding some outerwear options- a rainy day collection (coat, boots, umbrella, hat) or winter, etc
I'd love a change on the gift items, too! Even if they just swap out monthly (those contrast pumps pile up & never seem to sell in my store, but my very generous neighbors keep sending them!)
Lingerie items would be fun!
"limited time" items- like Halloween costumes, New year's eve party dresses, etc. that are only available in the respective seasons.
Colorful collections- lots of red & black available now, so why not introduce yellows, pinks, etc to brighten up the stores?

Thanks for letting us contribute!

annym
06-08-11, 09:49 AM
Scarves, Socks, stockings, belts and somebetter looking Jewelry please. Thankyou for taking the time to listen

cassadee3
06-08-11, 01:07 PM
1) Pajamas & Slippers
2) New hairstlyes like: curly, wavy, longer hair stlyes. mabye even a side braid! defiently more haircolor options
3) New items in the magic box
4) Changing rooms that are decorated and fancy that dont cost gems
5) A neon pink party dress would be really nice! (there are wayyy to many blacks,reds, and whites!!)
Thank you for listening! :)

talyon
06-08-11, 02:08 PM
1. New clothe racks
2. New tables
3. 12 hour items
4. For Sale sign
5. Watches

saintlover
06-08-11, 02:17 PM
1. faux fur coat
2. skinny jeans
3. cute blouses
4. pjammas/slippers
5. evening gown

ccane77
06-08-11, 04:27 PM
Bathing suits
Tennis clothes
Jeans
Couch
Different flower vases

ahshan
06-08-11, 05:31 PM
Baggy T-shirt
Long shorts
Aviators
Backpack
Skateboard

talbotmax
06-08-11, 06:10 PM
1. New magic box
2. New designs for changing rooms
3. New wall decor (not pictures)
4. New clothes in new colors (tunics, pjs, coats, exercise outfit like yoga pants, holiday theme clothes, boots)
5. New accessories (pins, hair clips, fragrances, wallets, Toe rings, belts, necklaces, bracelets, headbands, fashion scarves)

canacanacana
06-08-11, 11:41 PM
1. Designer jeans

2. Brown suede boots or cowboy boots

3. Little black dress

4. Bikini or tankini

5. Cashmere sweater

seastripes
06-09-11, 02:06 AM
1. rise the prices of the clothes, the sale is too slow to keep up
2. a new set of clothes (beach)
3. a new set of clothes (boho chic)
4. a new set of clothes (red carpet)
5. a new set of clothes (winter)

Rachael98
06-09-11, 02:40 AM
real good bras, bikinis, a good wintercoat, boots, and a nice hat;)

Lol. Like your signiture too. But that's correct. SquadMoltenRock isn't really taken!

...thanxx ( u guys make me look forwads for fridays now

Yes, me too. It's great:)

I'd love a change on the gift items, too! Even if they just swap out monthly (those contrast pumps pile up & never seem to sell in my store, but my very generous neighbors keep sending them!)

That's a good idea actually. It would be nice to be able to send different gifts after different updates...but would it mean lots of scripting? I'm not quite clear on how the gift distribution works behind the scenes (*hint: someone tell me!*)

aromakiss
06-09-11, 06:58 AM
1. Sweet chiffon dresses
2. Swimwear for beach theme
3. Tulip skirt
4. More fitting room designs bought with coins
5. Crystal ribbon flats

bobbyrae
06-09-11, 07:59 AM
1. Different coloured clothes. Please, no more red or black clothes

2. Revalue the gifts so that more have the same value as the contrast pumps. I have no idea how many contrast pumps i have right now, but i know it will take forever to sell them off!

3. Jeans

4. That fabulous blue dress (not sure if it's a magic box thingy item?)

5. New designs or neutral colours for changing rooms.

sissy8
06-09-11, 11:55 AM
pink purple, green, yellow, skybleu, orange, bright colours please , no pastels

xokay
06-09-11, 12:32 PM
I'd like more options for colour. There are too many white, red and black items. How about green, orange, yellow, purple, etc, like sissy suggested?

swati
06-09-11, 04:19 PM
1. 10 or 12 hour items
2. Different coloured clothes
3. Higher valued gifts, I have too many contrast pumps as well.
4. Lots more clothes to choose from, I'm getting bored of the existing ones

And my last idea is to somehow incorporate your avatar thing into the game more. You can only see it on your profile page, and people also only see it on one screen when they visit you. I love to change outfits daily, but would like to see it more often. Why can't this avatar be on the cash register instead of a random one?

carolsbakery
06-10-11, 04:54 AM
All the little girls want a tiara and princess clothes for their avatar. Fairy wings also a must have item.
PS and when are we getting some BEACHWEAR to go with our beach collection?????? Team Lava have short changed us on this one. lots of my neighbours are going PANTLESS on their avatars as a PROTEST.
Power to the neighbours!!

MissCeara
06-10-11, 01:06 PM
1. Silver decor. We have SO much gold-toned stuff (antique lamps, floor lamps, the newer mirrors, wall mirrors, gold racks and tables, etc) that it is a challenge to make a silver-hued, cool toned shop.
2. A new full set like the French set (changing rooms, wallpaper, tables, floor tiles, racks this time) in a darker, more modern style. We have a ton of antiquey stuff, but I think we should have just as much modern stuff with clean lines (but dark preferred - no garish colors for the modern look.)
3. More dresses. ;)
4. More wall decor options.
5. More accessory decor options (aside from stools and lamps).

MissCeara
06-10-11, 01:14 PM
Alright, this is more than 5, but I HAD to add: expand to 19x22. (The same goes for Bakery.)

missrose12
06-11-11, 04:27 PM
bathing suits & sandals for beach theme
different hair styles on the avatars
******d wall columns
beach theme & winter theme clothing
couches

MissCeara
06-11-11, 05:21 PM
Lol ONE more...maybe. ;)

Functionality to convert your order slots to have sonic or forever properties would be infinitely cool.

I'd convert all 30 slots if the price were not exorbitant. Please keep in mind that we have double the slots as ovens in the other games, so 42 gems to convert a slot would be way too much. Maybe 15 per slot?

zoroak
06-12-11, 12:48 AM
Nail bar or cosmetic counter? Some sofas and more modern decor for wallpaper and tiles please. Thanks!

soulmate4lh
06-12-11, 06:59 AM
Please give us new clothes for selling 
Cool floor tiles to buy with coins and not gems

gitten
06-12-11, 09:34 AM
Love all above suggestions. Would love to have:

accessory items - belts, scarves,umbrellas
sleepwear items
hats!
coats
counter with shelves for shopping bags, tissue etc.

fidofudo2
06-12-11, 03:17 PM
How about a white board that we can cut and paste to from our clipboard?
Or a do-it-yourself poster or sign.
An "in-the-wall" changing room that is similar to the front door.
Tall tree-like plants.
Archway wall panels that make it appear there are other rooms.

nutmeg67
06-12-11, 03:49 PM
1. Long evening gowns with all the accessories
2. Athletic wear - for tennis, yoga
3. Skirts - any length
4. Different types of accessories - hats, belts, bracelets, scarves
5. Wall decor - posters, knickknacks, anything!

xSnowyOwlx
06-12-11, 06:35 PM
1. When there are holidays, offer all holiday theme for the upcoming holiday including limited-time clothing lines to order but don't make them for gems, please.
2. I would love to be able to have REAL product shelves instead of the decor item. We would have more floor space and also let us have some clothing that folds instead of just being able to put the accessories on the counters.
3. While I love black, there are way too many monotonous color themes for the clothing lines so, like others have said, let's add some splashes of color in.
4. New gifts and also the ability to see our avatar in the game. Yes, we can have multiple cash registers on the floor but at least make one of them the avatar if you can.
5. I think you should make this game for not just women and girls, I know some guys actually want to play it but they won't when it's just women items. Also add items like we can create sections for our stores: shoes, jewelry, handbags, etc.

SimplyStyle
06-14-11, 11:51 AM
1. Maxi dress (totally hot right now)
2. Different types of bags -Briefcase (would go great with all those extra contrast pump we all have) or Sling Backpack
3. Hats (a fedora would be ****er)
4. Green (Reusable) Shopping Bags
5. A doorman

kimsi23
06-15-11, 09:59 AM
Any new clothes you'd like to see in your closet? Or selling on the racks? Or furniture/wallpaper/flooring you want decorating your store?

Tell us your five most-desired items!
1. Beach outfit (swimsuit/cover-up/flipfops or sandals/sunhat or tote)
2. More wall mirror choices
3. More gifting choices!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for neighbors
4. Another "themed" offering (decorations, walls, floor etc.)
5. Jean themed outfit

Also, please make the mystery box items available for sale individually. I won't spend any more money for gems to purchase something that I might not want or like. If they were in the store and I liked them, I would purchase them. So far I have not liked what I received in the mystery box so it's frustrating to have spent the cash on it.

bumaia
06-15-11, 12:45 PM
1. 12 hour items!!!
2. Beach outfits (dresses/bathing suits/sunglasses)
3. Long evening gowns (diamonds!!!)
4. More gift items to send
5. More colorful outfits (blue, yellow, green)

xSnowyOwlx
06-16-11, 12:46 PM
@kimsi23, that unfortunately is part of the gamble they make you take on the surprises. They items would probably have to cost a whole lot more if they did make them for sale individually.

bluorchid
06-16-11, 06:30 PM
1 Ripped Jeans
2 Boots
3 Prom Dresses
4 Flip Flops
4 Bikinis

babyboarder216
06-17-11, 07:19 PM
1) neutral colored change rooms- glass perhaps?
2) winter wear - fur hats, russian styles or snow white collection
3) true white walls for back wall- i hate the new shading for white=tan
4) red carpet dress for closet- glitzy glam
5) more hairstyles!! hairbands, long curled, or loose sidebraid

driftboutique
06-17-11, 08:24 PM
Hooray for red hair being added! Now to sit back and wait for my jeans :D

siaolian
06-19-11, 06:33 AM
is it possible to have a design-items-for-fashion-story competition and winning entries/ideas will be awarded gems plus maybe have the item named after their boutique or something. just suggesting. :)