PDA

View Full Version : need new features and bugs fixed

Unregistered
09-03-10, 12:26 PM
You guys have created a great game once again but as with many of these types of games they are easily ruined by trying to get rich quick after they have a decent number of players, please dont fall into this trap, you will make a lot more money if you charge less but have a lot more people spending.

Right now the cost of city cash vs the benefits is way out of line, they cost of increasing the size of your city is way too high considering you have no options once you reach level 40ish to buy different things or earn higher levels of cash from factories. Whats the point of leveling up or even playing if there is nothing to look forward to?

I have no problem spending on games that give me enjoyment and games i know can play for a long time without getting bored but if all I am doing is the same thing everyday and have nothing to look forward to people will get bored and quit.

Make it so you can buy more items with city cash but at fairly priced levels, add new things for factory and dont go crazy making it impossible to get higher ranks or go from buying things from a reasonable price to all of the sudden charging millions for stupid things that make no sense. Please add some real type items and price them properly.

Aside from all that there are few bugs that need to be fixed, daily bonus is random, I have gone a week without getting any then today I get one.

The game does not refresh when city is cleaned or when you click on cleaned buildings. The game starts from where you left if you exit and come back in instead of restarting which I think is part of the problem with refresh. The notify alerts dont all work properly.

I hope you take some of this into consideration as I am sure you will have many more long term spending players if you make changes geared towards having a great game instead of trying to cash in as fast as you can once you reach a high number of downloads.