PDA

View Full Version : Customers can't get in

witney1983
06-07-11, 11:12 AM
People walk in to my cafe and seem to become frozen in the door way and can't sit down and there is nothing in the way I have tried restarting the game but it makes no difference please help

talyon
06-07-11, 12:40 PM
Make sure cash register is completely clear on all 4 sides then if it is and that works put register where you want making sure it's clear in front and back at least.

lilz32
06-08-11, 01:23 PM
I'm having the same problem and moving the podium doesnt work. There is nothing blocking the way now and it still doesn't work.

americ9597
06-08-11, 03:53 PM
I'm having the same problem today too. My restaurant makes very little money, but the people won't come in and sit. Doesn't matter where the podium is either. Can I uninstall the game without losing everything?

greygull
06-08-11, 04:55 PM
Yes, your game is saved on TL's servers, so you can delete without worry.

americ9597
06-08-11, 05:35 PM
Yes, your game is saved on TL's servers, so you can delete without worry.
Thanks, I play on my iPhone, does that make any difference? I know I'm constantly having to delete Scrabble and it's saved.

greygull
06-08-11, 07:08 PM
Doesn't matter if it's an iDevice or Android. I have both, and have needed to delete and/or transfer both for various reasons. Deleting can help many problems, so you can do it whenever you have the need.