PDA

View Full Version : No Teamlava responses in forum?

Unregistered
09-03-10, 11:34 AM
Apart from the updates, I haven't found any responses from the developers yet. So what is the point of requests and feedback, or asking technical queries if they are not interested in their own forum? Thanks however to those who do make the effort to answer other users responses!

Unregistered
09-06-10, 07:29 AM
We might not be able to respond to the feedback all the time, but we do read through them. So we are listening to you. :cool:

There are several posts about very offensive trolls. While they are not neighbors they are able to return repeatedly to a persons wall & post violent and threatening things. I assume they keep a link to that particular person on their "news feed". One can visit the troll's city and/or farm. A particular troll "JennyValle" is @ level 8 on Farm Story but has no activity on his/her farm other than maintaining the membership. We need be able to block someone or report this player. Otherwise, both games are not worth the hassle. So, is teamlava doing something about this serious problem?

Wonderland
09-08-10, 02:53 AM
We need be able to block someone or report this player. Otherwise, both games are not worth the hassle. So, is teamlava doing something about this serious problem?

Hi!
I've started a thread about that some days ago: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?1248-Block-users-and-PMs
Hope it's gonna be introduced soon! 

Unregistered
09-12-10, 08:55 AM
I have upgraded from iphone 3 to iphone 4 and want to keep my city going, how can I do this please?

Stoffershorty
09-13-10, 08:19 AM
we do read through them. So we are listening to you.
Hi Norman,
It is always good for business if you make your presence felt, even if it is just a reassuring post every now and again.
Cheers.