PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for a new game.....

Unregistered
09-03-10, 09:48 AM
I am absolutely, completely addicted to FS and CS, and would love to see other games come out. Here are a couple ideas to build your own:

Park Story (Amusement park) ....roller coasters, bumper cars, etc.
Castle Story ......build a kingdom with castles, stables, blacksmiths, etc.

I'm sure there are other ideas....just having too much fun with these games!

Ellie
09-03-10, 11:32 AM
I've been thinking about this too

my idea is Zoo Story

Unregistered
09-03-10, 07:02 PM
I too thought of zoo story. How about college/university story (I know it doesn't sound as good as the others) could be fun.

unregistered
09-05-10, 06:39 AM
same thoughts here, park story, zoo story, marine story? (ships, yachts, submarines, bla bla bla)

Unregistered
09-05-10, 12:27 PM
How about one based on time. Increasing each level as technology increases. That way you would be constantly rebuilding. Start off as cavemen and mud huts, going to thatched, stone, wood, windows, industry, trains, then motorways etc ...

Unregistered
09-06-10, 04:42 PM
How about Ipod App collector story ? You spend many hours collecting apps from the store, some of which cost real money, some of which don't. They look very pretty. You want more.

You then realise that you've wasted real time collecting pointless apps. But rather than simply quitting, you go online, suggest more ideas for yet more apps..and so it goes.

Bonus daily points are awarded as grains of salt. Enough grains = a pinch of salt :) No offense intended to anyone - I do enjoy both farm & city story.