PDA

View Full Version : New Building Supplies

Mom10
06-06-11, 06:29 AM
I dont know about anyone else, but all of my neighbors and I am clueless on how to use these new supplies, can someone please explain? I play on the android phone and I can accept the new supplies, but they arent in my inventory?

greygull
06-06-11, 07:34 AM
If you are building an appliance (in RS, not sure what it is in other stories), you gets this cardboard box. All your parts go in there. Even if you're not building that particular one, they get stored until you do build it. You can ask your neighbors for parts, which is free for all. If you try to build yourself, it costs gems.

talyon
06-06-11, 08:22 AM
Possibly u haven't recieved the latest FULL update yet. Once u do u well know what to do with them. I haven't received mine yet same as 1000's.

Anakalia
06-06-11, 03:37 PM
I'm so confused too, I tried to put the tile on the farm and it disappeared, if I tap on the ground it says tile but nothings there, why would they give all that stuff and not say what to do with it.

lalocamo
06-06-11, 03:42 PM
Why don't we all get notified at the same time? Some of my neighbors on FS are building new things, which will cost more than just buying them before the new changes came about

talyon
06-06-11, 03:50 PM
Why don't we all get notified at the same time? Some of my neighbors on FS are building new things, which will cost more than just buying them before the new changes came about

Ask TL. I'm assuming there's a problem that we haven't been told about yet.

lmr3
06-06-11, 08:07 PM
I have received building blocks shingles wire and have no idea how to place them on my farm and then sell them. Anyone else having problems

happyapples11
06-07-11, 05:35 AM
If you are playing fs make sure you are working off farm story 1.7.4 not the valentines edition. This was my problem and once I updated I was able to buy the shed, silo and well with the hammer on them and then I could use the building materials.

Really hope this helps.

happyapples11

badger8
06-07-11, 07:40 AM
What you have to do is purchase the item first and place it on your grid- be it farm, restaurant, city etc. The item will show up as being under construction. You then tap the "under construction" building and it will show you what you need to have to completely build it. You then tap the items you need and will be prompted to ask nbrs for these items. Only one request per day per nbr is allowed. When you go back into the building later, it'll show you which items your nbrs have given. Once you have all the items needed, your building will appear complete.
If you have no building under construction, the items will just be stored for a later purchase.
Hope this helps!!