PDA

View Full Version : Rate of consumption

cubbish
06-06-11, 04:35 AM
Does anyone know if the rate of consumption for bakery items has been reduced? I know that there's a system where plates of food are consumed at the same rates and some plates are returned etc., but I've noticed that my food seems to last a lot longer than it used to! Not that I'm complaining mind, it used to be a big bugbear of mine that I'd have to close up whilst baking like mad for a week, only to have it all go in a few days...

sophiacml
06-06-11, 05:00 AM
Mine IS! It happened this way. First, my cashier disappeared suddenly no where & all the customers just stuck at the door wondering. Then, I noticed that the sales weren't running at all & the rate of the hearts just dropped imminently & drastically! I emailed the support team & posted a thread here. My guess was since was weekend, they just didn't able to solve my problems & of course I couldn't just let my bakery run without making any sales. So, I bought another register cashier and sold the old one, which here & there I lost 36k coins for the whole thing. Ok, the new register cashier appeared to be have my cashier back & sales started to work. And of course, I started to notice the selling rates are getting slower & of course it takes forever for my hearts rating to earn back to 100. I'm at 74 level, which I always have foods on all counters. Most importantly, I have all different foods on menu on the counters since I've already achieved most of the items mastery except the new updates. It just frustrated me to be honest especially the disappearing cashier!

saintlover
06-06-11, 06:28 AM
I noticed the flow of people into my bakery slowed down yesterday. I normally keep my bakery closed in part due to the chaos the customers create when I'm in there. It's a welcome switch. My best guess is they have slowed it down in order to fix the disappearing food glitch.

lauralafarm
06-10-11, 02:42 PM
The flow in mine is increased.... Food disappearing quickly.

MissCeara
06-10-11, 02:48 PM
I haven't noticed, but I hope it's not slower. I already have over 50,000 items on each counter. I keep switching counter colors (storing the full counters and restocking the new ones) to keep myself amused. :/

Are you cooking primarily new items? If so, you may have more on the counters because the quantity per batch on those items is significantly higher than the old items.

If they increased the batch quantity so dramatically AND decreased the rate of consumption, that would be a bit much. :(