PDA

View Full Version : How cool would that be!

geniaaL2
06-06-11, 03:26 AM
If you could have a Security guy standing next to the door or where ever you want him to stay.
i tall fat guy with sunglasses or so. i mean which club doesnt have them?

or toilets would be cool too! or cool sofas / couches with 2 or more seets on it.

like those
http://disco-designer.com/applications/sofas/modern-disco-sofa.jpg
http://img.fotocommunity.com/images/Moebel/Stuehle-Sessel-Hocker/Das-Disco-Sofa-a22506134.jpg

or any other cool ideas you guys have?

MMSIsaac
06-07-11, 04:30 AM
First of all, I love the security guard idea a lot. However, I got lost when you started talking about toilets. I don't think TL will be adding toilets.

xSnowyOwlx
06-16-11, 01:07 PM
I certainly don't want actual toilets being seen, but maybe have a sign that says "Restrooms" and have that go over a "passage".

xSnowyOwlx
06-16-11, 01:08 PM
Tiny Nightclub has security guards and bar tenders which is nice but the security guard doesn't need to be fat, they are supposed to be strong enough to handle stuff.
However, since the design of the customers is the way it is I think they'd need to have them all redesigned. Why can't they just be more like in Fashion?

sissy8
06-16-11, 01:50 PM
why no toilets??? everyone has to pee, i am the toiletlady;)

GroupMagma
06-16-11, 02:25 PM
A bouncer is a cool idea, though that would necessitate other non-customer NPCs as well (DJ, bartender, etc.). But I'll pass it along to the devs; thanks for the suggestion! :)

talyon
06-16-11, 02:41 PM
If you were to add a Security guard etc. Then they need to get paid for the work they provide, let's say about $20.00 an hour???

linda_xxx
06-16-11, 03:09 PM
If you were to add a Security guard etc. Then they need to get paid for the work they provide, let's say about $20.00 an hour???

And throw a person out occasionally :cool:

Rachael98
06-16-11, 04:09 PM
A bouncer is a cool idea, though that would necessitate other non-customer NPCs as well (DJ, bartender, etc.). But I'll pass it along to the devs; thanks for the suggestion! :)

Isn't there a DJ anyway? And you don't really have a bar. Just lots of counters.