PDA

View Full Version : Serious Problem with New Summer Box!

SunflowerMeadow
06-05-11, 10:33 AM
I posted yesterday about my disappointment in getting 3 tractor crossing signs in a row, & the 'I love Mom' sign (which is completely ridiculous as a farm decoration, not to mention for gems!?). Anyway, other farm neighbors have had the same issue - getting the tractor crossing sign repeatedly. Why all the duplicates, when this was supposedly fixed a year ago? Because of this, the summer box is proving to be a major disappointment. And these tiny signs for GEMS? Makes no sense. I got 2 of them an hour before the sale - $2.99 to pay for them is bad enough, but $4.99 for these signs? So not right! I'm sure TL knows that these should be removed from the summer box, & put out to buy for 'coins'. I agree with one poster here that said she felt as though she received the 'booby prize' by getting these 2 things. I & many others feel the same way. Please find a way to right this TL. 2 worst box/basket prizes EVER!

colagummi
06-06-11, 05:58 PM
at least u got the summer box... i didnt get it. grant u i am on older version 1.6 but I got the other specal holiday boxes but not this one,! would love a moose or pig pen but i guess i will have to do without....too bad since i spent the cash for a few extra gms planning on my semi annual splurge on gems

callejane
06-06-11, 06:13 PM
I agree, to spend real $ for a tractor sign, and I heart Mom sign that's not very cool.

talyon
06-06-11, 07:13 PM
It's actually pathetic.