PDA

View Full Version : New update.

laineyakers
06-05-11, 10:10 AM
Hi

I do not have the new summer box icon on my farm. I have noticed lots of new things on neighbours farms from it.

Also have been sent gifts to my inventory but it doesn't say what they are. If I place them on the farm they vanish, also door mats and work gloves have vanished what is going on?finding it very annoying at the moment.

Hildydo
06-05-11, 10:16 AM
I hear you!! They have done a very poor job of updating users.

bellac94
06-05-11, 07:53 PM
im having the same problem i can give and accept gifts of wiring, tiles, mats and so on but i cant find them in my inventory anywhere

talyon
06-05-11, 09:21 PM
Yes very strange state of affairs.

crystalrayn3
06-06-11, 08:58 AM
I'm experiencing the same problem. It's extremely frustrating

Rachael98
06-06-11, 09:14 AM
I reccommend e-mailing support@teamlava.com and/or PMing GroupMagma or JPlus. GM will probably see it later, but if you want the quickest reply possible, that's the way to do it I think.

xokay
06-06-11, 09:19 AM
I'm surprised at this. It's pretty normal for some people to get the updates late, but this is quite late even for Teamlava. Have you tried force closing and restarting your app? Or try deleting it from your device and reinstalling it, you won't lose any of your progress if you do that, so don't worry.

crystalrayn3
06-06-11, 11:17 AM
I'm surprised at this. It's pretty normal for some people to get the updates late, but this is quite late even for Teamlava. Have you tried force closing and restarting your app? Or try deleting it from your device and reinstalling it, you won't lose any of your progress if you do that, so don't worry.

Yes, I've tried doing that. I even downloaded the Valentines version just to see if that would work. All actions have failed

xokay
06-06-11, 11:35 AM
For those of you thinking you're "missing" gifts - With the construction materials, they won't show up in your inventory. If you click on the object you're building, you will see how many you require to finish building the object. Because that's the only function of theirs, they don't actually show up in your inventory even though you have them. It's confusing, I know. But you do HAVE them, you just can't access them.

nanaj0707
06-06-11, 03:13 PM
I have tried emailing support several times and they never get back to me! Just how do we get our questions answered?

talyon
06-06-11, 03:44 PM
Just have to wait. I've also tried all the usual remedies. LT has simply not sent the FULL update to all.