PDA

View Full Version : Need Feedbacks on Resolved & Unresolved Missing Gems, Magic Box, Coins, Stars....

Ginger14u
06-05-11, 09:06 AM
I believe it will really help everyone who LOVE FS to know how to deal w/ the frustrations w/ the missing gems, coins, stars, magic boxes.... By getting informations from gamers on how TeamLava was able to resolved or not resolved these recurring issues. By suggestions from senior members who can kindly assist us to avoid these snags... And not be blindsided and getting tick....

1. Issues on Gems disappearing:
a) Usually, accidentally tapping the catalog slot ( costing u 24 gems, so if u lose 24 that means this what happenned), expansion box or clothes order box.
HINTS: 1 ) Personally, I only buy enough gems to cover what I need, and use the leftover gems
to buy anything for later use and store it at the design menu. Better than losing it by
accidental tapping.
b) during maintenance or out of sync w/ FS
HINTS: Anybody experienced losing gems during those times? and what happened? How long was
it resolved? or unresolved? did u give up?

2. On disappearing magic box items:
HINTS: on how it work: My experience, it open w/ 1 item ( like 1 boots ) w/ buy option but no cancel. So, I clicked buy. Then, another box w/ another item ( green changing room ) w/ a buy option. This is the tricky part, I'm confused if it 's another charge as it did not go back to the design menu, clicked buy again. Then, another box opened up again w/ another item ( blue dress) but I clicked "X" this time. When, I checked back I couldn't find the boots & changing room, only the blue dress in the closet which I did not buy... I posted a complaint to TeamLava and will let u know...

3. On disappearing coins and stars:
HINTS: Yesterday, I had a bad experienced, I just reached level 22 when suddenly the orders on clothes expired, that was strange as it was not the clothes I ordered. And I noticed the clothes hanging out on the racks were the old ones. Sure enough, I checked my profile I went back from level 22 to level 21, and need 600? to get it, and in the process I lost coins and stars... Does this HAPPENED EVERYTIME THERE IS A FA CRASH? OR MAINTENANCE? How do u anticipate it? Not to play during Gem Rush sale? And from what I read TeamLava never give back the lost coins and stars...Oh, the hours and efforts we put in???

4. On disappearing clothes:
HINTS: From painful experience and lack of info, I did not know that when u move any rack or tables w/ items on it during designing your shop, IT WILL DISAPPEARED!!! From now on, I will post this HINT on any newcomers wall....

5. When out of sync, and you went back, did u lose any gems, coins, stars, magic box items, stored items?
HINTS: I read about rebooting your device to refresh it, it work w/ others, not everyone.
I heard about deleting FS apps and redownloading it... I never tried it. Will u lose everything? Will u go back from level 1 or the level u were before? Will it help w/ what?

Yesterday, I had a really bad day w/ FS. I lost 1 level from level 22 to level 21, lost coins and stars. Then, bought the gem sale, and go haywire w/ the magic box, then I went out of sync up to now, my shop is empty, no menus, and gems is going down... I want to give up. It is fast becoming a source of frustration for me, not a source of fun anymore. But I take heart from the senior members who stayed and have endured much farther frustrations and still love FS...
Any help???

Ginger14u
06-05-11, 09:17 AM
Please share ur experience on any resolved or unresolved on above issues... It will really help !!!!

corrisapinkalicious
06-05-11, 10:21 AM
I have not received 4 mastery items I have emailed TL to see what is goi g on I am at level 38 I finished one level in princess bride of each item and did NOt get mastery for them this is really frustrating as I just bought 200 gems and used 20 of them on orders that I never got mastery for. Please help

Ginger14u
06-05-11, 03:57 PM
Seriously, u didn't get prompt reply from TeamLava? When did u emailed them? Me, I emailed them yesterday. I did not get any response yet. My shop is still out of sync, so I guess the system is still not running in full. I have been reading the forum and I was wondering about the response or non-response of TeamLava w/ regards to our complaints. A lot of it were negative, positive feedbacks will be also be very informative and helpful. That way we don't stew in our frustrations!!! And give us some hope and sparkle....

I really hope you get your 4 mastery items back as you have invested REAL MONEY and Time on it!!!

FS is really a GREAT GAME, it's just these bugs, issues keep spoiling it.....

corrisapinkalicious
06-05-11, 07:12 PM
It has been 2 days I'm sure I will hear from them it's just a bummer I love the game but now I am over 5 mastery items missing lol I'm sure they will fix it! I love playing FS!

Ginger14u
06-06-11, 04:44 PM
3rd day, still out of sync.... still no email from TeamLava...

talyon
06-06-11, 04:53 PM
3rd day, still out of sync.... still no email from TeamLava...

U mentioned u haven't tried to delete and then re DL and install. Have you tried that yet? Those are the only 2 options as players we have 1. Do a hard boot on your device by switching off power totally, then restart after about 2 min. 2. Delete app and go to iTunes etc and re DownLoad it. That's about it. Everything else is controlled by TL.

corrisapinkalicious
06-06-11, 05:13 PM
If we do this all of our game is saved on there server? What happens to it if we delete it? I too have no answers from them yet.

Ginger14u
06-06-11, 05:42 PM
U mentioned u haven't tried to delete and then re DL and install. Have you tried that yet? Those are the only 2 options as players we have 1. Do a hard boot on your device by switching off power totally, then restart after about 2 min. 2. Delete app and go to iTunes etc and re DownLoad it. That's about it. Everything else is controlled by TL.

Thank you, Taylon AGAIN!!! I'm gonna try it now.

Ginger14u
06-06-11, 05:56 PM

It work out. I deleted on Ipad2. Tried to download on laptap itunes, FS won't installed on it. So, I download on Ipad, and when FS opened up, it's on my FS shop. NOW IIT'S ON SYNC!!!!!!!
Thank you for your BIG HELP, Talyon..

Now, I need to chase my lost gems w/ TeamLava.

Ginger14u
06-06-11, 06:49 PM
When I deleted FS, it warned u whether u want to keep or remove from leaderboard, so I opted for KEEP. I deleted 2x. As the 1st went out of sync again. Items I stored at design center when I went on shopping spree after gem sale are still there. Magic items : the green changing room, white boots & blue dress (w/c I DID NOT CLICKED BUY, I CLICKED X) are finally there...

Thanks to Taylon...

Ginger14u
06-06-11, 07:16 PM
If we do this all of our game is saved on there server? What happens to it if we delete it? I too have no answers from them yet.

I called up Apple Itunes to get info about TeamLava. There is no telephone # listed other than the email address....

Yes, the game is saved on the server. It went back to the level ur in.

talyon
06-06-11, 07:20 PM

Yes your game is kept on LT servers so go ahead you shouldn't lose anything but there have been cases.

talyon
06-06-11, 07:22 PM
Yvw Ginger. Glad I could help. Have a great day/night.

Ginger14u
06-07-11, 10:32 AM
Yvw Ginger. Glad I could help. Have a great day/night.

Can't thank u enough!!! You have a beautiful day!!!!

corrisapinkalicious
06-07-11, 09:35 PM
ok well i will try but my game is NOt out of sync it just is not giving me mastery items? i did watch today and it said i made it to the next item level/hanger and gave me a gem is this the new thing? and we will not get mastery items?

GroupMagma
06-08-11, 09:53 AM
@Ginger,

Regarding missing Gems, you would need to contact our Support team at support@teamlava.com. We currently do not offer telephone support.

Ginger14u
06-08-11, 12:44 PM
@Ginger,

Regarding missing Gems, you would need to contact our Support team at support@teamlava.com. We currently do not offer telephone support.

Thanks.... I already emailed them before and during this post. I'm still waiting for a reply....

Ginger14u
06-10-11, 09:16 PM
7 days still no reponse from TeamLava on those missing 43 gems...

Same here, no mastery items showing up...

corrisapinkalicious
06-10-11, 10:57 PM
Looks like we are just getting gems in place of mastery items kind of sucks as mastery items if blocked off from customers never run out

xSnowyOwlx
06-11-11, 03:24 PM
I bet if you just close the app instead of hit buy that would work, since when my games do that I just exit out and nothing happened.
There isn't even an "x" in the top right corner? Sometimes I'll see that as well...

Ginger14u
06-25-11, 01:44 AM
3 weeks counting, still no reply on 43 missing gems from TL support....

Ginger14u
07-09-11, 12:58 AM
Over a mth, still no response from TL.....U know how that felt...