PDA

View Full Version : Still cannot get new update

talbotmax
06-05-11, 09:02 AM
Hey everyone,

I still have not gotten the new update but I can send Materials along with food. I do not have the woodland box or decorations or New easy appliances. I have restarted my iPad and reinstalled the game over and over again still nothing! Anyone can help? Thanks!

akhilkathi
06-05-11, 10:34 AM
im having the same problem somebody please help

mamatlee11
06-05-11, 03:00 PM
I got restaurant but not bakery!

TrinityInfinity
06-05-11, 03:46 PM
They need to do whatever is their going to do with this, because it's affecting my gifting. People say it's separate, but since the updates I went from maxing gifts to only receiving like 4 a day. I know people are sending parts and I can't use them so I'm beginning to feel a little gypped. Unless someone else has a solution to what's going on.

Hello288
06-05-11, 03:58 PM
I got the Woodland Items, but no Easy Appliances and can't send any parts yet.

mamatlee11
06-06-11, 09:13 PM
I think part of the problem is android devices cannot partake in the building.....so if this is the case then that's why I'm being jipped too! Know one knows who has what device.....this is turning into a big mess....I did get my restaurant but not bakery....still no bakery

lambyo
06-07-11, 05:45 AM
I finally got my BS update this morning. Still no easy oven in RS.

bobbyrae
06-07-11, 08:03 AM
I think part of the problem is android devices cannot partake in the building.....so if this is the case then that's why I'm being jipped too! Know one knows who has what device.....this is turning into a big mess....I did get my restaurant but not bakery....still no bakery
I'm on ipad2 and no updates in BS, got the toadstools and candelabra in restaurant this morning, but nothing else. Nor can i see the completed easy appliances in neighbours' stores. I did get fashion story updates in the first rollout however, so i don't believe this is device related.

bobbyrae
06-07-11, 08:47 AM
Well, interestingly enough i downloaded the regular restaurant story (not valentine's day) and got all the easy appliances there. Bought an easy grill in regular restaurant, but it doesn't show up in valentine's day restaurant. Hmmm...