PDA

View Full Version : How do the constructionible items work?

MrsShrek
06-05-11, 08:11 AM
Playing on iPad with Farm Story version 1.7.3. Level 42.

Do not see where to purchase them, but have received bricks & boards as gifts. They do show up in my inventory. Placed one on a blank area, but cannot see it. Even though I cannot see it, it is there because I cannot put anything else in that location.

What do I need to do? What did I do wrong? Where can I choose what I want to build? Where can I find out any info about this new feature as I do not see anything abbot it in my FAQ?

Any help / info would be appreciated.
Thanks!

truskawa
06-05-11, 09:10 AM
I have the same problem ...

Tryka350
06-05-11, 10:37 AM
I am also confused. I have no idea what object goes to what .. I do know that you need wiring and boards to build the well!

ari70na
06-05-11, 11:49 AM
I am also confused. I have no idea what object goes to what .. I do know that you need wiring and boards to build the well!

Same problem here....

crystalrayn3
06-05-11, 01:43 PM
Playing on iPad with Farm Story version 1.7.3. Level 42.

Do not see where to purchase them, but have received bricks & boards as gifts. They do show up in my inventory. Placed one on a blank area, but cannot see it. Even though I cannot see it, it is there because I cannot put anything else in that location.
What do I need to do? What did I do wrong? Where can I choose what I want to build? Where can I find out any info about this new feature as I do not see anything abbot it in my FAQ?

Any help / info would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Having the same prob!!!!

kooky panda
06-05-11, 02:09 PM
If u have gotten recent farm update...check store there is a well silo and storage building. There should be hammer on picture. Buy item and place on farm. Click item to manage it. It will tell u what u need to build. You ask u nbrs for the items u need. U can also use gems to complete fast... When u get all items then u can hit build it button..

U know u have new update if u have the new summer box...

kooky panda
06-05-11, 02:10 PM
Having the same prob!!!!

If u have gotten recent farm update...check store there is a well silo and storage building. There should be hammer on picture. Buy item and place on farm. Click item to manage it. It will tell u what u need to build. You ask u nbrs for the items u need. U can also use gems to complete fast... When u get all items then u can hit build it button..

Your do no nothing with items in storage. When you have all items for a building then u hit build it button and it builds itself.

cjlantier
06-05-11, 02:54 PM
I have the Summer Surprise box, but I don't have the constructible items. Any suggestions of what to do next?

crystalrayn3
06-05-11, 03:36 PM
The Summer Surprise isn't showing up for me

MrsShrek
06-06-11, 03:56 AM

I do have the summer box (Summer Surprise), but do not see any item in the store with a hammer on it. A few have a paint brush for choosing colors, but no hammers.

happyapples11
06-06-11, 07:03 AM
Update to version 1.7.4 in the app store. Then you will be able to buy the constructible well, shed and silo.

Hope this helps

happyapples11

BishuFujiwara
06-06-11, 09:34 AM
I was having the same issues as others, getting the building gifts, have them to send but not seeing the build items in the store.

After seeing happyapples11 post to update, I checked app store and noticed that "Farm Story" is v1.7 and "Farm Story: Valentine" is v1.0. I was running Valentine.

So I deleted Valentine, and reinstalled "Farm Story". Now I have the items in my store.

Hope this helps others.

hyst3rika
06-06-11, 05:05 PM
Thank you so much. That is exactly what I was running! Mystery solved.

callejane
06-06-11, 06:21 PM
I just uninstalled the game a few days ago, cause it had a bad glitch, and then reinstalled it, you would think that it would be an updated version? I have been getting construction materials as gifts and they just disappear when accepted, don't go into inventory. A neighbor told me I need a shed or well, so I bought one, it cost $9.99 to buy needed gems. then I can't build it cause I don't have the right one? I didn't get the update? It's really frustrating. They should refund my gems or something.

kooky panda
06-06-11, 06:47 PM
I do have the summer box (Summer Surprise), but do not see any item in the store with a hammer on it. A few have a paint brush for choosing colors, but no hammers.
Make sure u are on farm story not farm story valentine..

justcli
06-09-11, 10:52 AM
Does someone have a list of what items are needed for the well or shed? I have received a few items as gifts but would like to know which constructable I'm closer to completing before buying. Also, any thought why I don't see any construction items to gift back to my neighbors?

kooky panda
06-09-11, 12:24 PM
Does someone have a list of what items are needed for the well or shed? I have received a few items as gifts but would like to know which constructable I'm closer to completing before buying. Also, any thought why I don't see any construction items to gift back to my neighbors?

Shed needs 10 wiring and 10 wooden boards

U nbrs need to send u request ... These show up under u gifts that u get from nbrs

iSonicFarm
06-12-11, 03:26 AM
how do you request building items from your nbrs?

jovenal
06-12-11, 09:20 AM
how do you request building items from your nbrs?

double tap on the constructible item and a pop window will show all the materials you need. send the request to you neighbor from there

jovenal
06-12-11, 09:24 AM
those materials are for building the constructible items only. it's invisible on your farm and it WILL disappear when you put it back in your inventory. Leave them in your inventory.