PDA

View Full Version : Sunday morning and still no bakery update

lesleypsg1
06-05-11, 05:33 AM
Like my fashion post, title says it all. I still don't have the bakery update from two days ago. This roll out does not make sense. If the game is updated on the server, why aren't all players getting update at the same time?

Hope it comes soon as I've mastered everything in bakery and really would like to start on the kiwi cheesecake my nbrs have, but I don't 

MMSIsaac
06-05-11, 05:58 AM
Did you re-start your device and/or delete and re-install the app?

lesleypsg1
06-05-11, 06:00 AM
Yes to both....still nada

talyon
06-05-11, 06:48 AM
I've gotten all updates except the constructible items . And I agree all should have received simultaneously.

ziggystl
06-05-11, 08:04 AM
I haven't received my update yet. I have spent money on bakery story and restaurant story for my phone and my husband's phone. They don't have to wait to get their payments so I shouldn't have to wait a few days for my updates.

lesleypsg1
06-05-11, 09:47 AM
I think the massive gem sale they just had was a fundraiser for new equip. The servers are having a nervous breakdown. No other reason it seems to me that we are not all getting the update simultaneously....and I still don't have...in either fashion or bakery 

saintlover
06-05-11, 09:51 AM
Like last week... the updates are rolling out over a matter of a couple days. Be patient, it should be there in a day or so.

lambyo
06-05-11, 01:56 PM
I got all but BS updates. No way there's a roll out, it's just another bug. I will wait patiently, however, since I want that kiwi cheesecake!

bellac94
06-05-11, 07:48 PM
sunday night almost into early monday morning and no update yet for bakery this week. i think the person who said the servers are having a nervous breakdown are right because i cant even play on rest story for more than ten minutes without it kicking me out and saying no internet. having a problem in the 3 games i play with the updates this week. in the other two games i got half the update. wow

ziggystl
06-06-11, 07:50 AM
Still waiting for my bs update. Its 10 am Monday morning. Frustrating :(

talyon
06-06-11, 08:28 AM
11:30 am here on Monday morn. Sill no constructible items for any update at all has been received. Got the boxes and other new items on all stories though. Go figure.

lesleypsg1
06-06-11, 08:32 AM
I still have zero update in bakery and fashion