PDA

View Full Version : "Manage Factory" stealing my cash

Unregistered
09-02-10, 01:52 PM
Tapping on factories too quickly is ****ing me.

I keep losing cash for tapping too quickly. I can't save enough to buy good stuff before being robbed. Please make the button smaller, less sensitive, add an "are you sure" or something.

Unregistered
09-02-10, 08:00 PM
Well, while I am uncertain about how quickly you are tapping, you would still have to tap "accept" for the contract to be completed. And why would you double tap a factory "in progress" anyway? One time tapping will tell you how long you have left. So, in short, that's all on you.

Unregistered
09-03-10, 05:02 PM
This has happened to me also numerous times at $4 city cash each.

Unregistered
09-07-10, 02:52 PM
Well, while I am uncertain about how quickly you are tapping, you would still have to tap "accept" for the contract to be completed. And why would you double tap a factory "in progress" anyway? One time tapping will tell you how long you have left. So, in short, that's all on you.

While it may be "all on us" it sure happens alot, particularly with all the freezes. It locks up and you naturally tap again, but before you know it you've blown $$.

Unregistered
09-08-10, 09:44 AM
Happens to me all the time. It's super annoying :(

Makyo
09-08-10, 03:40 PM
This happened to me too !

makyo

Unregistered
09-08-10, 03:44 PM
Slow down on the tappin!

Unregistered
09-08-10, 07:12 PM
This has happened to me too, at least twice, which sux bcuz it's a slow process for me to gain $$. Perhaps if the "reset contract" tap would take u to the menu page to confirm it would help to stop accidental resets. I don't really see the point in the reset anyway as it didn't even give me the option to select a contract. It just restarted the same one immediately and took my dollars. Why would I want to do that anyway??? Now it feels like I'll *never* get the pet store!! ::cries::

Unregistered
09-10-10, 06:07 AM
Tapping on factories too quickly is ****ing me.

I keep losing cash for tapping too quickly. I can't save enough to buy good stuff before being robbed.

I have the same problem ... I am so angry because... I can`t raise enough money for anything :(

Unregistered
09-19-10, 08:41 AM
I hate it , i have lost 12 city cash.

Unregistered
09-19-10, 10:08 AM
it happened to me , i hate it grrrr

Unregistered
09-25-10, 02:53 PM
Hi. I lost 10 city cash just scrolling through factories too. I really am not a supercspeedy tapper! I've given up on saving up for something really great now and almost gave up on the game completely - if it's going to do weird stuff like that-who knows what could happen?

Unregistered
09-25-10, 07:36 PM
I've lost at least 8 bucks this way, no way to cancel and you want me to pay real life $ to get this back? You're joking.

Unregistered
09-25-10, 09:22 PM
Yes I lost cash ! I ended up buying coins with my cash before I knew what happend . Like I would ever do that!

Unregistered
09-27-10, 05:21 PM
I've lost cash as well, so now i do a double tap and then a slide to move. If the screen doesn't move, then the double tap was accepted and i just wait. The move will take place after the fact.