PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Mat and Work Gloves

hectorloch
06-05-11, 03:39 AM
How do these work ? You can gift them - and I have received them as gifts also. The mat you can place but it's invisible. Nonetheless, it's there all the same as you can't place anything on the "invisible" plot. You can't store it again (or rotate) and so all you can do is sell it - for which you get zero. I suppose - work gloves, a clue - they must be associated with the constructible projects. Perhaps they only appear in conjunction with a work in progress or the finished product perhaps. And who on earth wears the gloves ?

Phthon
06-05-11, 09:58 AM
these are items that you need when you build the constructible silo and constructible well. you need building materials. This is the same as in zoo story. Just hold on to them and let them build up so that when you do build a constructible item, you don't need to send a materials request to your neighbors.

hectorloch
06-05-11, 11:10 AM
Yes, but how is a Welcome Mat a building material ? I bought the shed but sold it. I can't remember the component parts now. Have you got one on the go, Phthon ? Are these two items on the list ?

DoubleZ
06-05-11, 01:22 PM
Yes, but how is a Welcome Mat a building material ?

I'd like to know this as well. Since when do you need a welcome mat to build anything?

kooky panda
06-05-11, 02:04 PM
None of the items need gloves and mats right now but I am sure later more buildings will probably be added. In zoo u needed mat for the stores and cafes .

DoubleZ
06-05-11, 09:46 PM
I hope they don't turn this into a Farmville clone. I chose FS over Farmville because of it's simplicity. Why complicate it??

healesbilly
06-10-11, 10:43 PM
I was wondering about the materials requests features too.. have been looking at all the FS features trying to figure this out.. so its related to the constructable materials.. hmm..

It would be useful to include explanation of all these added features to the help/FAQ section!

talyon
06-10-11, 10:46 PM
Welcome mat is final construction pc in building any good home etc. It's the last thing u place before selling. Lol.

Phthon
06-10-11, 10:57 PM
Yes, but how is a Welcome Mat a building material ? I bought the shed but sold it. I can't remember the component parts now. Have you got one on the go, Phthon ? Are these two items on the list ?

You get work gloves too...but those are more of a tool than a material.
@hectorloch - I built the well, I havent tried the shed or silo. I have a silo from the spring box.

hectorloch
06-11-11, 11:10 AM
@hectorloch - I built the well, I havent tried the shed or silo. I have a silo from the spring box.

Thanks; as always it's a bit clearer after a while. I don't think I like the constructibles idea but who knows we may get more things without gems that way. We'll see in future updates - maybe we'll get the gnome's house back; I'd build that. Folk who bought the well with gems will be right hacked off though and I can understand why.