PDA

View Full Version : faster processing needed

Unregistered
09-02-10, 12:44 PM
One of the things that's become more annoying about this game is how slow it is for actions to process. If you are at a high level and have a large farm requiring a lot of taps to harvest, plow and plant, it can take a long time for all those actions to process, more than it seems is necessary. I've noticed that if something else on my iPhone pops up while Farm Story is in the middle of processing my actions, it will instantly complete all the pending actions once I dismiss the dialog for the other app. Yet sometimes when I let my iPhone naturally power off as I'm waiting for actions to process, I'll discover later that they didn't all process. It's rather annoying that in order to be sure all of my actions actually get processed and recognized by the server that I have to wait for each processing animation and make sure my phone doesn't power off in the middle of all of that happening.

Suggestion: Add a "fast processing" button so that those of us that don't want to see all the processing animations and have to wait for everything to complete don't have to. It seems evident that the game doesn't actually need all the time it currently takes to process things, so give us impatient people an option to bypass the current default speed.

Thanks...

Unregistered
09-02-10, 08:13 PM
When I have everything que'd up, I visit someone and water them. It seems like it's frozen at first, but then I am at another farm and when I come back, it's all done. Hope this was helpful! 