PDA

View Full Version : lastest update cant find easy appliance

bellac94
06-04-11, 11:31 PM
i received the lastest update and everything is in the update except this mystery appliance. ive looked every where. can someone please help or resolve this issue.

CafeNatasha
06-05-11, 05:05 PM
I can't find it Either !

greygull
06-05-11, 06:32 PM
It should appear in the next few day *fingers crossed*

rokstarmom
06-08-11, 09:18 PM
I still don't have it, either

talyon
06-08-11, 11:01 PM
Thought I read they were in a box?? Not to be confused with the constructible items in other stories.

greygull
06-08-11, 11:22 PM
No, not in a box. Just in the appliance tab, as long as there is room on the floor to place it. Still not here, now noticing that I can't even see it when I visit others! Not really caring to build it on this one, but I can't help my neighbors out at all, nothing comes through. Maybe when I'm done in the other one I'll do it here, but I really love helping out my friends when possible.

nminer
06-09-11, 12:24 PM
The Android version I use does not have the easy appliance that the ipad, itouch, iphone has. Hopefully this will be fixed soon as I would like to try it out. It has been really cool being able to interact across platforms with this though. Whenever I get a request from a neighbor for an easy appliance part in my news notification the game will crash any time I try accepting a different gift. Any fix for this yet? Or just an Android update that will allow the use of the appliance as stated? Android v2.1 name: nminer

nminer
06-09-11, 12:26 PM
Addendum to previous remark: I also cannot view any neighbors that have easy appliances on the floor. Don't know why but they won't display.

bellac94
06-09-11, 07:15 PM
i guess this must be a android issue because tomorrow is friday and i still havent seen the easy appliance and its been a week now. does anyone have an idea when this issue will be resolved. also i'm having this issue in farm story too with the contructible silo and well. i can give gifts of wiring and so forth but when i recieve them they disappear.

greygull
06-09-11, 07:59 PM
I just saw that GM said the easy appliances will not be available for Andriod. He doesn't know when they will come out. GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

CafeNatasha
06-10-11, 06:50 PM
I just saw that GM said the easy appliances will not be available for Andriod. He doesn't know when they will come out. GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

That really upsets me! Its not Fair that IPhone has way more features than us Android users! I have spent a lot of my time and Money on this Game! Where did you read that it wasn't going to be available to Android users?

greygull
06-10-11, 08:26 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?12819-Updates-What-updates&p=74651#post74651

Here's where he made the statement about Android not getting the appliances.

CafeNatasha
06-11-11, 05:41 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?12819-Updates-What-updates&p=74651#post74651

Here's where he made the statement about Android not getting the appliances.

Thank you :)

GirlyGirlGlz
06-11-11, 01:47 PM

Well this answers the questions I have. Wonder how my Ipod neighbors feel about that being that I'm getting asked for parts, but am unable to send. Was wondering why I was getting that notification of neighbor requesting materials. Thought I was going nuts cause I couldn't find the appliances or parts. Now I know that I'm completely sane. :D