PDA

View Full Version : lastest update cant find gift items

bellac94
06-04-11, 11:23 PM
yesterday i received items to build i guess a silo or covered well. i've accepted them but they disappeared in my inventory. im able to gift these items back also but i cant find the silo or well to build the ones i see now are for 40 gems. i dont see anywhere where i could build these items. And the only update that seems to come up on my screen is for the new summer box item. thats the only thing im seeing. what is going on.

Phthon
06-05-11, 10:02 AM
They won't show up anywhere because you can't place them or do anything with them UNTIL you start to build the silo or well, then when you click on the object and choose to 'manage' it, you will see a list of items you need to build it as well as how many of each item you already have.

Hildydo
06-05-11, 10:08 AM
This is ridiculous! They have no instructions about the building things on the game itself. Lets get the programmers to give viable directions for using this stuff!

bellac94
06-05-11, 07:54 PM
yeah but it say it cost 40 gems for the silo and the well now. their not free. so whats up with that

talyon
06-05-11, 09:24 PM
Mine still sell for coins. Go figure.

bellac94
06-05-11, 09:30 PM
Mine still sell for coins. Go figure.

i think i rather pay coins than gems for them and they want forty gems for each. thats crazy!!! 50 gems cost almost ten dollars. the coins you dont have to pay anything for. i seem to be having more and more problems with the games im playing since the last update.

talyon
06-05-11, 09:37 PM
I'm under the impression once we receive the FULL update, all well be ok and they well be for coins.

redbites
06-05-11, 09:39 PM
You don't need to spend any gems you can get all the equipment from your neighbours

talyon
06-05-11, 09:41 PM
You don't need to spend any gems you can get all the equipment from your neighbours

But only if you have received the FULL update.

redbites
06-05-11, 09:43 PM
But only if you have received the FULL update.
The reason some people aren't getting the update is because they haven't updated their game

talyon
06-05-11, 09:50 PM
Incorrect according to LT bro.

bellac94
06-06-11, 08:46 AM
how do i update my game. i would think that my game is already updated. ive only been on for a couple of months i think it was around april.

grr2usr
06-06-11, 10:34 AM
I have an updated game and dont have any "build" anything any where

ariesblu
06-06-11, 04:33 PM
Farm story is up to date on my phone. I went into the android market to check my applications, and there was no indication whatsoever that there needed to be an update. Also, my phone is up to date. So whatever the issue may be is not on our end, necessarily. All I know is that I was receiving gifts from my neighbors that I had never seen before, and some (such as the welcome mat) were not even showing a picture, yet I was able to accept them. Yet when I went into my inventory today, there was nothing new there. And when people are like "you can only access them when you build something," that within itself is confusing, because how do you build something? The only way for me to get a silo or barn is to buy it. I don't know what people mean when they say "build it."

Can that please be explained?

Seedsaver
06-07-11, 10:38 PM
Amen! Team Lava, Group Magma, SOMEONE! Please let us Android folks know what's going on. I have neighbors who are building stuff but it's not happening on the Android version. (And I'm sure you know it's not working at all on RS! I can't even gift parts over there...)

Once again, we are the red-haired stepchildren. (No offense to stepchildren with red hair...)

Sad face :'{

Seedsaver

talyon
06-07-11, 11:22 PM
It's not only Andriod users who have this problem. So u know many many players have not yet recievednthe FULL update for whatever reason and all we get is it well take a few days to roll out to all users. I say bah it's been way to long for that sorry excuse GM. Tell us the real reason.

LiLKim81
06-08-11, 10:49 AM
Where do I go to find my gifts in Farm Story?

ariesblu
06-13-11, 02:59 PM
Still no word on what is going on.

Rachael98
06-13-11, 03:02 PM
Still no word on what is going on.

There is an announcement (strangely under Updates and Announcements) by GM. Please refer to this or e-mail support@teamlava.com for more assistance.
TR, this is Rachael98:p, you may want to lock this thread!