PDA

View Full Version : More drinks please

aromakiss
06-04-11, 11:19 PM
I love this game as I can play my own music. I love the pretty drinks mixers and planning to collect different types. Can we have more new drinks please?

Vodka
Whisky
Flaming Lamborghini
Bloody Mary
Long island tea

All sounds so cool! Can have finger food will be even more fun!

lambyo
06-05-11, 02:09 PM
I agree - I'm down to a few 1 and 2 day items. Time for some new drinks!

ipaddolo
06-09-11, 07:35 AM
Negroni
B52
Mojito
Daiquiri
Alexander
Caipirinha
Black Russian
Margarita
Pina Colada
Sea Breeze
Sangria :)

sterlingempire
06-10-11, 09:17 AM
Captain Morgan

XD

Leire22
07-01-11, 02:46 PM
I still cant understand why after so many updates ant be at least few more drinks for Night Club Story? Is any chance pls? It is getting to be boring making still same drinks !!!!

Leire22
07-01-11, 02:53 PM
Here is the inspiration - our best czech cocktail bar www.alohabar.cz/g-1-koktejly.htm#galery
Here link for drink list: www.alohabar.cz/napojovy_listek.htm
Unfortunatelly it is just in cz language, but best and cheap cocktails ever. Here should be Green Monkey - they have as Monkey - my fav one - Banana licquere, curacao, orange juice, cream - easy and best.

Leire22
07-08-11, 07:42 PM
Thanks very much to TL team for new drink, i expected 2 or 3 at least, but i will hope next week will be new drinks.

Leire22
08-06-11, 08:24 AM
Thanks for 4 new drinks last weeks, only if that yesterday update could be also for shorter timetables, and not nus for 1 day - too long waiting for new drink, we need drinks for 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours etc. Not for 1 day. Pls take it as important request from players, am sure not just me who ask that.

Swiminn6
08-06-11, 04:09 PM
Thanks for 4 new drinks last weeks, only if that yesterday update could be also for shorter timetables, and not nus for 1 day - too long waiting for new drink, we need drinks for 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours etc. Not for 1 day. Pls take it as important request from players, am sure not just me who ask that.

It's hard to please every consumer's wants and desires! I'll be sure to mention the times to the team. I personally love the day long ones for when I'm at work and don't have Wi-Fi!

justinc90
08-18-11, 06:51 PM
I like the idea of finger foods. Chips and dip would be a cool idea. It would be a cool to have a round table with small plates that hold the chips, and the dip would be right in the middle. Hopefully that picture makes sense.

ipaddolo
08-20-11, 02:07 AM
Well, we had 3 new drinks in this week update and im very happy!! :)
I am just curious about where they are from.. i mean, most of the drinks suggested in the forum are the "official" ones from the IBA list (International Barman Association), but in the game we have different ones. Are they real cocktails, or they come from the TeamLava developers great minds? :) some of them looks really fun.. and tasty!