PDA

View Full Version : Easy Oven ...anyone actually see it?

kittieekeke
06-04-11, 08:34 PM
...cuz i haven't been able too...

milkdribbly
06-05-11, 01:45 AM
I haven't seen it yet either. From what I read from another game (Restaurant Story maybe?) that has a constructible easy oven, you pay gems to get the parts or have your neighbors gift you parts for free then pay another 10000 gold to actually purchase/assemble it. Only then can you use it. It allows you to bake something after clicking it once, not three times like the usual. But folks here on the forum were complaining if you can't put it all together at the same time, you lose the parts? I don't know, but there seems to be issues with it. Maybe that's why it's not showing up for us right now. Just a guess. *shrug*

djsas1835
06-05-11, 01:48 AM
I received parts today but can not find them

SpikeX
06-05-11, 03:06 AM
You choose the the oven and you have to collect 10x motor and 10x nozzle before you are able to cook anything.
These parts can be bought with gems or you ask your neighbors to gift these parts. Neighbors are not charged for that and everybody has an infinite (virtual) stock of parts. So you can just check your easy oven by double tapping it, to see if parts are missing. If you get parts, there is no notification about it. Just doubletap you oven and check if parts are missing. The advantage of the oven is just the missing preparation time.
I think TeamLava tries to find solutions that people buy more gems. This is the only reason for the idea of the easy stove. I like tapping and this "advantage" is not worth buying gems. I bought an oven myself too but I will definitely never buy any gem for an easy oven.....

seastripes
06-05-11, 10:22 AM
i haven't seen it on BS but is ee it on RS. i don't mind though, not planning on spending money and effort just losing 2 clicks/appliance

velvetcamel
06-10-11, 06:03 PM
Ditto - I'd like to know where it is too. TeamLava dropped the ball on this.

tones22
06-11-11, 03:44 AM
Hey everyone, I got the easy oven after I update my iPad app in the store. If you have an update available the easy oven will probably be there after you do it.

DivaDiana
06-11-11, 10:54 AM
I got the easy bake oven & it said " no prep needed on food cooked with it" they LIE. It takes exactly the same as the reg oven. Don't waste your time.

SpikeX
06-11-11, 11:59 AM
That is not true. The oven does what it sais. Choose your menu and it is immediatly cooking without preparing it.
It works but the advantage is not really great. It is just some taps....

DivaDiana
06-11-11, 12:52 PM
It didn't for me.

xSnowyOwlx
06-11-11, 09:00 PM
I just finally see it today. It took time to appear but it's there now.

xSnowyOwlx
06-11-11, 09:01 PM
I got the easy bake oven & it said " no prep needed on food cooked with it" they LIE. It takes exactly the same as the reg oven. Don't waste your time.

Prep means preparation, not cook time. This means you don't have to do those 2 steps prior to the cooking.
They already have other ovens and drink mixers for cooking faster and those cost gems.