PDA

View Full Version : is this possible?

fcukyeahbro
06-04-11, 06:40 PM
i want to 'renovate' my entire store and change the colour theme making my tables pink rather then purple. but all my tables are filled with THOUSANDS of shoes etc and i dont wanna lose them all.. is it possible to transfer items from one table to another? or store items in inventory then put them back out?

lesleypsg1
06-04-11, 06:45 PM
Nope, best wait til items are sold before designing tables. Once u put tables is storage, poof, items on em are gone. There is no swapping items to different tables

fcukyeahbro
06-04-11, 09:26 PM
aw that sucks! thank you tho :)

corrisapinkalicious
06-04-11, 10:48 PM
Wish we could swap them maybe this could be added one day

swati
06-05-11, 12:12 AM
Wish we could swap them maybe this could be added one day

I too have wished for this feature many times. Often I put things where I can find a space, but would like to move similar things together, clothes that go together etc.

sissy8
06-05-11, 10:13 AM
block the door for a moment, open it, and all your tables are clear ;0 :(

sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken;)

xSnowyOwlx
06-10-11, 05:09 PM
@swati, the clothing that is exactly the same item can go on the exact same rack or counter, I don't know why people put them all over the place except more likes but I just collect them when I get them.

swati
06-10-11, 10:46 PM
@swati, the clothing that is exactly the same item can go on the exact same rack or counter, I don't know why people put them all over the place except more likes but I just collect them when I get them.

Thanks SnowyOwl, I meant that I like to arrange things like all tops together, all pants etc. I do try to put the same ones on the same rack, although sometimes I miss :-)

talyon
06-10-11, 10:48 PM
block the door for a moment, open it, and all your tables are clear ;0 :(

sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken;)

Lmao. Good one Sissy.