PDA

View Full Version : Let's give them some ideas for new clothing lines!

xSnowyOwlx
06-04-11, 04:30 PM
Hey, I didn't see any other threads like this so why don't we just get one started so we can give Team Lava some ideas for items we'd like to see in the game.

I'll start with an outfit I think we should get with the latest weekly update that has new beach theme items: swimwear! I think we should get at least one swimsuit outfit with that update but we didn't, we just got that swimsuit model decoration that costs 48 gems.

I'd also love to see some hats included in some clothing lines. Also, how come the velvet dress outfit doesn't have any shoes? I've always thought that was silly.

queenie662
06-04-11, 08:06 PM
I would love some swimwear. Maybe a real movie star looking suit with a caftan cover up. And a big Beyonce-style necklace or floppy hat.

seastripes
06-06-11, 12:24 PM
I think the beach decor updates deserves bikinis, sunglasses, straw hats, sarongs, flip flops, kaftan dresses, beach dresses, surfing rash guard, board shorts, beach bag.

Besides the beach clothings I also think of some ideas :
1. Rock chic look
Black leather jacket, rock n roll t-shirt, boots, studded pants, studded necklace/bracelet
2. Concert look
Slouchy t-shirt, legging in some shocking fluorescent colour, sling bag, high tops
3. Red carpet look
Long elegant dress, huge diamond necklace, sexy heels, clutch
4. Boho chic
Light airy kaftan Morroco dress in bright colors, gladiator sandal, Fringe suede bag, hoop earrings

saintlover
06-06-11, 12:28 PM
oooh big floppy beach hat with swimwear and flipflops

driftboutique
06-06-11, 01:05 PM
I think the beach decor updates deserves bikinis, sunglasses, straw hats, sarongs, flip flops, kaftan dresses, beach dresses, surfing rash guard, board shorts, beach bag.

Besides the beach clothings I also think of some ideas :
1. Rock chic look
Black leather jacket, rock n roll t-shirt, boots, studded pants, studded necklace/bracelet
2. Concert look
Slouchy t-shirt, legging in some shocking fluorescent colour, sling bag, high tops
3. Red carpet look
Long elegant dress, huge diamond necklace, sexy heels, clutch
4. Boho chic
Light airy kaftan Morroco dress in bright colors, gladiator sandal, Fringe suede bag, hoop earrings

Love these! I've posted mine in the other threads on this subject already but maybe later I'll copy some over here :)

shannonlaforme
06-07-11, 08:29 PM
I would really like to see some high heeled knee high boots and thought it was weird they show some in the promo pic for Fashion Story but you can't actually get some in the game. Also how about some blue skinny jeans, they have plenty of black pants but no blue. With belts too. How about earrings and necklaces in silver and not just gold. An outfit for Saturday night out with the girls I would love to see a pink sequined mini dress with the knee high boots in black and silver jewelry accessories, necklace, earrings, bracelet.

xSnowyOwlx
06-10-11, 12:24 PM
@shannonlaforme: YES! I always think that to, plus they have a decor item with a wall display but that's only a decor, we can't actually display anything. It would be so cool to be able to get some real wall displays to make more floor space.

ichigoheaven
06-11-11, 01:37 AM
I would really love to see some clothes for men like suits and clothes for babies/toddlers. Imagine how cute and colorful these could be. I would also like to see prom dresses, catillion dresses, bracelets, pashminas, etc... You know, fun & bright accessories like fluorescent pink boas, hats like in My Fair Lady, dresses like in Marie Antoinette. Pls give me some color, some grandeur, some joie de vivre, something that I would love to buy and wear!

anujagupta
12-10-11, 09:04 AM
Velvet dress shoes arrived

boulton
12-12-11, 11:20 PM
How about some fur coats !! New year's Eve party dress-ski outfit-Christmas outfit-valentine's dance dress-st Patrick's day outfit-Easter hat with gloves-prom dress-bridesmaid dress

swtie101
12-13-11, 12:22 PM
A beautiful Christmas party dress! Something ankle length (with a mid thigh split, velvet or sequins would be great. Maybe with Christmas earrings, silver bracelet & black knee or thigh high boots. I agree with silver jewelry. That's all I wear & would love for my profile girl to wear as well.

cookiemonstur
12-13-11, 01:10 PM
Something nice and wintery, like a big coat with jeans & nice boots for the winter time, with a cute wintery hat would be really cute.

mushroom79
12-14-11, 01:00 AM
purple clothes!

lioness9073
12-14-11, 04:27 AM
purple clothes!
 I second that.

BrynBacon
12-14-11, 08:51 PM
I think an 80's Girl one would be pretty cool.