PDA

View Full Version : Are we not getting Mastery items anymore?

xSnowyOwlx
06-04-11, 04:19 PM
Yesterday was the weekly update and I mastered one of the clothing lines but while I got the extra coins I didn't get the mastery items so does this mean we don't get them anymore?

queenie662
06-04-11, 08:06 PM
Same here.

sissy8
06-05-11, 10:16 AM
what mastery items????????? never got one

sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken:)

shellybot
06-06-11, 08:41 PM
same here what mystery items??

gardenia05
06-07-11, 06:11 PM
Yeah, i noticed that too :(

kooky panda
06-07-11, 06:34 PM
I am not getting my mastery items. I emailed support this morning. No reply yet....

I did finally get my beach update this morning..

corrisapinkalicious
06-08-11, 10:26 AM
i e-mailed them 3 days ago about this & i have not head back from anyone i bought gems when they were on sale and use at least 20 of them to get mastery items and i got nothing, no one can answer this as to why we are not getting them anymore kind of frustrating to say the least i would not have bought the gems if i had known this was going to happen!

GroupMagma
06-08-11, 10:34 AM
Can you be more specific as to which Mastery items you are missing? Some of the Mastery Reward items may have been removed, but these also had very little value.

corrisapinkalicious
06-08-11, 11:07 AM
well they may have not been worth much but i have mine blocked so customers can not get to them just neighbors therefore they never run out...i am missing one of each of the princess bride items and i have forgotten the other sorry too many thing on the go it may have been the star earrings but i have many items that are close to being completed meaning level 4 on the items and i dont want to complete them in case i CAN get mastery items for them...hope this makes sense as i am not sure what the point is to continue to buy/make items that are already at a level4 kind of a waist of money... i hope you can help...thanks in advance

xSnowyOwlx
06-10-11, 12:22 PM
Well, ever since I got mastery # 1 for the Runway style red top and shorts outfit (can't remember), any time I master something now I no longer get the mastery item, just the coins and xp or even the gems when I hit mastery #2. When I discovered that I guessed you just stopped this for Fashion.
Yeah, so what if it's only 1 item of each for mastery? It still means a little extra coins and you know it takes forever to get coins in this game.

kooky panda
06-10-11, 12:28 PM
Yesterday and today I mastered level 4 in two outfits and did not get the extra outfits....
I was getting an outfit for each level I did for that outfit...

fsshlmsh
06-10-11, 09:06 PM
I agree it is small amount. However, so many people are counting on it!! Please return the Mastery Gift system.

sophiacml
06-11-11, 12:51 AM
This happened to me since last week & I've emailed the team & talked to GM. Nothing has been done yet & all GM told me was they're gone after the long server down last week.