PDA

View Full Version : New Beach Theme, why not offer new beach clothing with it?

xSnowyOwlx
06-04-11, 04:17 PM
With the weekly update we got new beach theme decorations and even a swimsuit model thing (not getting that, it costs $10 normally since it's 48 gems) and yet we don't get something for beachwear?
I think it would be super-awesome to add at least one beach outfit:
swimsuit, sandals, hat, designer shades or beach towel.

sweetkeira
06-11-11, 04:28 PM
I agree, I'd rather have the beach clothes and accessories to sell than the weird shell wallpaper and such.

Rachael98
06-11-11, 05:03 PM
I think that they're releasing some beach content (but they haven't got a raincoat for me despite my request! I mean. Britain in the summer...what are they playing at? Bikinis? No way.). Anyway, see GM's sticky thread about it.

talyon
06-11-11, 06:33 PM
Yes GM has put outna thread giving a peak at at least one of the swimsuits coming our way. Plz search form the thread it's awesome.

xSnowyOwlx
06-11-11, 08:37 PM
I think that they're releasing some beach content (but they haven't got a raincoat for me despite my request! I mean. Britain in the summer...what are they playing at? Bikinis? No way.). Anyway, see GM's sticky thread about it.

I know that, if you notice the date of my post I did this like 2 weeks ago and they just announced the new swimwear coming soon on this past Friday. I'm glad they are coming out with it, I was just asking that to begin with.