PDA

View Full Version : Push Notifications are not working

cristiej2
06-04-11, 02:42 PM
iPhone 4
Since the updates overnight, I have not received push notifications on any of the story games. I have turned my phone off/on several times, verified the notifications are still set to On in Settings; and also synced with iTunes and the bug still exists.

Also not seeing the "1" on the app icon that also indicates you have food/clothes/crops ready.

seastripes
06-04-11, 02:45 PM
Yes! I'm experiencing this too on all my stories! I tried to delete and download the app again but just doesn't work :(

xSnowyOwlx
06-04-11, 04:04 PM
Yeah, and I've noticed Team Lava doesn't seem to care because people are posting this on facebook as well.
I emailed them and all they do is insist I come here but I notice that they aren't responding so obviously we have lost our push notifications for good as of right now.

l0ve2bake
06-04-11, 06:52 PM
Noooo! I need those push notifications!! We should kick down the doors & burn the establishment! *grabs pitchfork & torch* lol j/k But, something must be done!!

playwithsunny88
06-04-11, 07:23 PM
I haven't received any push notifications too on my every story game since this morning outage. I already tried to restart my device and reset network setting but this issue is still exist. I use iPhone4. Please take care us!

playwithsunny88
06-05-11, 06:28 AM
My fashion Story's push has been fixed by now. I'm sooooo happy. Thank you TeamLava :)

saferscents72
06-05-11, 07:42 AM
Mine aren't working yet either. If I don't keep track of time I keep losing orders. Aggravating!

koconnor9
09-19-11, 07:33 AM
I have an Apple 3GS and when i first downloaded Fashion Story I accidently selected not to have push notifications sent to my phone. I had since changed my mind but when I made the changes in the settings, I still do not get the notifications. I have Fashion Story 1.2.4. Please email me when you have the information to fix this problem. My id is koconnor9. Thanks!

bee08171
10-01-11, 09:27 AM
I also haven't received any push notifications too on my every story games . And I confuse when i buy Surprise Box why i got uninterested thing but other people always got very luxury things. Can i refund for my diamond. I very don't like things that i got. I use iPhone4. Please take care us!