PDA

View Full Version : Gazing Ball graphic 'fluke'...love it!

SunflowerMeadow
06-04-11, 02:23 PM
TL, not sure if it's intentional or not, but PLEASE do not change the grazing ball 'fluke' if it is a fluke! If it's intentional, then you all really have a neat surprise for those that get this in the summer box. It's the grazing ball, but rotate the graphic & it's the yellow farm house miniaturized!! I LOVE IT, & have put two of my gnomes there to let it serve as their house! If I knew how to upload the pic, I would show you (won't allow me to attach pic). But PLEASE do not fix this if it wasnt meant to do this. It's one of my fav things! 'Almost' made up for the three tractor crossing signs in a row!

GroupMagma
06-04-11, 02:51 PM
We are changing it, though I also think it's hilarious. :D
Unfortunately, too many users who purchased the Gazing Ball do not see the value in having a magical miniature-house-transforming-ball.

1CoolBird
06-04-11, 03:20 PM
I'm glad you posted this, SunflowerMeadow! Laughing my head off over here ... "waitaminnit ... I'm supposed to have a gazing ball ... not a little yellow house ... what in tarnation?!"

Ohhhhhhhh!

SunflowerMeadow
06-04-11, 04:45 PM
PLEASE don't change it! Why not leave it as it is - it's like getting two graphics in one. I LOVE the miniature house for my gnomes or a playhouse. I wasn't thrilled when I got the gazing ball, but was doubly thrilled when I saw you could rotate it & have the house. Please reconsider, & don't change it.

farmerrobbo
06-04-11, 06:27 PM
+1 I much prefer the little house!

kooky panda
06-04-11, 06:29 PM
We are changing it, though I also think it's hilarious. :D
Unfortunately, too many users who purchased the Gazing Ball do not see the value in having a magical miniature-house-transforming-ball.
Please do not change. I have a whole gnome area. House is perfect!!!!!!

kooky panda
06-04-11, 06:31 PM
Please do not change. I have a whole gnome area. House is perfect!!!!!!
If someone does not like house they can rotate and keep the ball. Two items for the price of one...especially if u get the ball twice

Vanex79
06-04-11, 06:45 PM
I agree with U! Two items for one! The little house is so cute! ;o)

colagummi
06-04-11, 06:55 PM
picture please?!

AngelsOnDollarBills
06-04-11, 11:41 PM
Aw~! D: I was going to wait and see what prize number the gazing ball was, so that I could hopefully get the mini-house. Just saw the picture of it next to gnomes in the thread with pictures of summer box items and fell in love. Guess I'll wait to see how it all works out~

lesleypsg1
06-05-11, 05:46 AM
So I caved and spun the wheel on the box. Boy am I feeling stupid.

But I did get the gazing ball, and i kinda wish they wouldn't fix also. I have it on an island right now with two gnomes. It's cool I can have it as a ball or a mini gnome house...lol

lesleypsg1
06-05-11, 05:50 AM
http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy25/lesleypsg/c3a151ff.png

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy25/lesleypsg/15b81d8d.png

farmerrobbo
06-05-11, 05:54 AM
Here's mine:

http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy64/bigbadrobbo/447bdebe.png

MrsShrek
06-05-11, 08:22 AM
Where do you get the swing?

epiphany
06-05-11, 08:36 AM
Where do you get the swing?

swing is a random prize in the Valentine chest i think.....

LindsayJane
06-05-11, 01:01 PM
I have a Mini-House too! And I love it!!! Please don't chance it. Those who want's the Glazing Ball turn it around and you got it!

I paid 24 Gems for my little House, it's a won price! You can't take it away!!!

yanochka
06-06-11, 08:27 AM
I love the little house too!!!!!!!!!!!! Please don't change it! In fact, all of the special items should have two options ))))))))))) at least this way it won't be too disappointing when you get 5 I love Mom or Tractor signs!!! Also, hope a tractor will be showing up soon on the farm....

Bogglesfarm
06-06-11, 02:30 PM
I hope it's not fixed. It's better as a gnome house.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/peanutgallery/farmstory/3ccedd68.jpg