PDA

View Full Version : Duplicates in Summer box!

SunflowerMeadow
06-04-11, 01:51 PM
I thought the duplicate issue had been addressed & fixed a long time ago? I am so disappointed right now! I bought gems & got the tractor crossing sing 3 times in a row! That, & the "I love Mom" sign, are two of the most undesirable items in the box, & to get THREE of the tractor ones!? In a row!? In my opinion, the tractor sign is more suited for a roadside, not to stick on your farm. And seriously, I love my Mom, but who in this world would put a sign stating such, in their farm!? TL missed it big time with this sign! I got one of those too, & sadly it & 2 of my tractor signs will remain in my inventory. So much money for teeny tiny signs!

One more question - couldn't TL announce a forthcoming gem sale the day of...say hours in advance of the sale? I bought gems, & an hour later they go 40% off! Just wish it could be announced in some way. With all the maintenance lately (lost my crops last night, & this wasn't the first time this past week), gems should have free today! Please, please, please address the duplicate issue! This has turned me off on chancing the summer box.

lesleypsg1
06-05-11, 05:59 AM
Well, like an idiot, I bought the boxes again. I really had hoped for that cottage. I should know better. Really I should. Only angry at myself.

So what did I get? Two stupid I love mom signs....just how are these farm related? They look totally out of place...sold one for next to nothing.

Two potted bamboos, that also don't look like they fit in.

A tractor sign. Cheesy, but at least fits into the game.

A gazing ball...don't mind this too much

A skunk....this I like.

But really, for the money people fork over, I really wish they do something about the dups. Especially when they put in items like mom sign, that are just a booby prize as no one wants and they don't fit into game play.