PDA

View Full Version : When does Android get Constructibles?

captmiddy
06-04-11, 01:45 PM
Again the Android users are being left behind, only this time we are now getting gifts we can't use nor can we even sell them. And we can't help our neighbors build their constructibles, and they get all testy that we can't send them a part for their new well or whatever. Also we don't get bonuses for visiting our neighbors like iOS users do.

GroupMagma
06-04-11, 02:01 PM
Sorry, but I'm not sure when this will come to Android. I'll update when I learn more.

Pebblesfarm
06-05-11, 04:43 AM
Makes sense why I immediately couldn't see any construction gifts. Someone was talking about hammers next to the shed and silo to build things, don't see those either. Also, I don't have the summer prize box, could this be why as well? I'm afraid that maybe not everything is showing up that is supposed to.

So frustrated!!

captmiddy
06-06-11, 10:28 AM
Makes sense why I immediately couldn't see any construction gifts. Someone was talking about hammers next to the shed and silo to build things, don't see those either. Also, I don't have the summer prize box, could this be why as well? I'm afraid that maybe not everything is showing up that is supposed to.

So frustrated!!

If you are on Android this would be exactly the behavior, if you are on iOS then this would be consistent with the behavior that it takes a while for everyone to receive the updates and so you my not have been reached in the weekly update yet. I heard it can take a full week before everyone gets this week's updates, but that may be more guess work than reality.