PDA

View Full Version : Request - City expansion

Unregistered
09-01-10, 09:18 PM
I am at lever 31 with no sign of being able to expand any further. Can this be increased please so every 5 levels you have an opportunity to grow.. Otherwise the game has gone from city building to city boring.

Unregistered
09-04-10, 03:13 AM
The game is so easy do u need to make it easier I'm at level 60 now and 19 by 19 property and I earned my way there u should do the same

Anony Mouse
09-04-10, 03:29 AM
I tend to agree that if 19x19 is maximum expansion then I'm there at level 36. And no, I don't have and never have had a cosy house/cafe jungle. Apart from another factory at level 37 and building coins to get the more expensive residences/businesses there is nowhere to go. I am slowly mastering the keys and have rebuilt my city many times.

Unregistered
09-04-10, 03:55 PM
The game is so easy do u need to make it easier I'm at level 60 now and 19 by 19 property and I earned my way there u should do the same

Well some of us manage to get to 19 x 19 early on - and earnt our way there too. Don't make speculative judgements. Please can the city size keep increasing!!!

Unregistered
09-15-10, 12:49 PM
Hero to zero. With no expansion means no new building - unless rebuilding. Up to level 35 and it's now just boring. What is the fun in just cleaning other cities? Oh well it was fun up to 19 x 19. Time to find a new game.

Unregistered
09-18-10, 08:11 AM
Hero to zero. With no expansion means no new building - unless rebuilding. Up to level 35 and it's now just boring. What is the fun in just cleaning other cities? Oh well it was fun up to 19 x 19. Time to find a new game.

I agree, I've rebuilt so many times to try to stay interested, mainly because I like my neighbors, but, it's getting to the point where if it can't grow then it will be very dull
Need new contracts too!!!!!
Also pretty (edit) that the mini game can't be played on iPad!

Unregistered
09-18-10, 02:13 PM
Yes, I think cities need to expand beyond the 19x19 max. I've been there a while now, and it IS getting boring, especially when you go out there cleaning and run into mindless Cozy-house/Cafe jungles (I guess they will now be mobile home/library/fast food jungles). Perhaps we need to increase the size while ELIMINATING the GIFTING! By the way, in the short time this game has been out has ANYONE gotten to level 60!?!?!?! Either by finding a loop-hole (many have been reported) or by BUYING their way to it!?!?

Unregistered
09-18-10, 03:14 PM
Yes, I think cities need to expand beyond the 19x19 max. I've been there a while now, and it IS getting boring, especially when you go out there cleaning and run into mindless Cozy-house/Cafe jungles (I guess they will now be mobile home/library/fast food jungles). Perhaps we need to increase the size while ELIMINATING the GIFTING! By the way, in the short time this game has been out has ANYONE gotten to level 60!?!?!?! Either by finding a loop-hole (many have been reported) or by BUYING their way to it!?!?
I would like to expand my city. I have built a beautiful park and would like to have a larger river.
Take up too much space as it is. FarmStory allows a lot of expansion and all we do basically is grow crops. love designing my town and do not want to wreak it completely. I am at level 42. I'd judyjudy

whonose
09-20-10, 07:51 AM
I would personally forgive a few weeks of no new buildings provided we got the chance to expand.

Unregistered
09-20-10, 10:58 AM
I am at level 40 close to 41, bought the mystery gifts, hoping I would be able to expand. We get all these gifts that I'm selling now since I have no space to put them. I'm proud of my city and don't stack buildings next to each other just to get cash. My city actually makes sense but I desperately need to expand.

Unregistered
09-20-10, 01:04 PM
I totally agree! I'm now at level 38 and love the way my city is, but want to expand! Why have all the great new additions if you have to delete what you already created just to fit them in? Why does Farm Story have more expansion capability? If I can't expand there's no point to continue playing the game...which I've loved so far!

Unregistered
09-20-10, 10:16 PM
I agree, we need more expansions. 19x19 just isn't enough for those of us who have been at this for a while.

ossuaire
09-21-10, 07:43 AM
i do agree, to add big buildings, big hotels, we do need expansion !

Unregistered
09-21-10, 08:34 AM
I agree, I'm at level 40 and can no longer expand. Game is becomming a bore. Please allow expansion.

Unregistered
09-23-10, 02:30 PM
Please TeamLava!

Show that you are responding to the feedback and your devoted players.

Unregistered
09-23-10, 07:39 PM
I'm at level 39, have always had a decent city layout, and have earned my way to 19x19. Now I'm just replacing the placeholder buildings(cozy houses) I put down to save the spots for the skyscrapers. Once that's done, well, guess I'll be done without more expansions

Add me BOB4U
09-24-10, 06:19 AM
Thanks for the update ;-)