PDA

View Full Version : Zoo story good or bad?

redbites
06-04-11, 12:21 PM
Does anyone find zoo story to be a fun game or just plain boring?

trenae
06-04-11, 01:51 PM
I like it, I think it's cute and I play it with my nephew. So it's fun to me.

lesleypsg1
06-04-11, 01:59 PM
The initial concept was good, but I hated the building and material request thing..which they've now added to other games. A little concerned because I really detest that functionality. They've taken great games and are ruining them with the worst of farmville facets....ack! But it's their company, they can do what they want. I just won't be giving them any more $ after the gems I just bought on sale for farm ((now regretting having done since gem items can be flipped to coin items at their whim--leaving those of us who bought item when gem priced feeling totally ripped off)).

Now, To my horror, some of my nbrs are actually gifting me materials in these other games....um...not gonna need as won't be building. But now I'm losing out on stuff I would use or is worthwhile 

I'm having a very frustrating Story Game weekend.

I called it quits in zoo. Between the building/material requesting and the cost of critters (and no way to earn gems), the game was more stressful than relaxing. Ya, that's it, not boring so much as non relaxing.

Wow, that was quite a ranting vent I just did....wish I felt better...but I don't 

sophiacml
06-04-11, 07:38 PM
I liked it at the very beginning. Something new. However, with all the bouncing animated stuffs, I hated it. In addition, with the storing limitations, just hated it more. Then, without any possibility to earn gems beside that buying it, that just max up my initiative to play more. I login only when the foods are ready. Nothing more or less.

seastripes
06-05-11, 10:43 AM
i'm bored already, no more attractions i can but with coins, no more animals i can buy or breed again with coins, no way to earn gems and this is the only teamlava games i'm not willing to purchase gems. i only log in to crop my plants. and i'm still playing this only cause some of my friends playing this

flowless
06-05-11, 10:58 AM
bouncing stars and coins i can never get over them big or small

no mastery hence no goal , most players in RS BS CS who reached max keep playing to finish mastery

saintlover
06-05-11, 12:28 PM
new content would be awesome!!!! I actually really enjoy this game because I can advance quickly on my own merits by farming and feeding my animals and not have to rely on others as heavily as you do in other games. Basically I get out what I put into it.

yogurtjunkie303
06-06-11, 10:33 PM
no mastery hence no goal , most players in RS BS CS who reached max keep playing to finish mastery

+1. This is a pointless game. No challenge.

yogurtjunkie303
06-07-11, 04:13 PM
Just deleted the game.

redbites
06-07-11, 04:28 PM
Boring game has no point to it

talyon
06-07-11, 05:49 PM
I've found that with all the Story games TL have made them to easy to level ergo game gets finished to soon. They need to put more exp between levels to make game take longer to level. Ohh I like ZS not boring to me. Just to easy to level.

Swiminn6
06-08-11, 07:55 PM
I lost interest in it after the first day. Love my CS and RS!

Rachael98
06-09-11, 04:12 AM
I lost interest in it after the first day.

So did I pretty much. Played for just under a week then got fed up. I won't say that it's completely pointless or anything, but there are far better TL games available in my opinion; it just doesn't suit me.

xokay
06-09-11, 11:58 AM
It has a lot of potential. I really like the concept of the game, as well as the need to request materials in order to build service buildings. It's a good challenge. Unfortunately, they have failed to update the game since its release, and with no mastery or updates, there is no incentive to continue playing. I haven't deleted it yet, but if a few more weeks go by without updates, I will.

kooky panda
06-09-11, 12:21 PM
I am hoping for update. I have 12 million to spend.... I have slowed up a bit...most nbrs quit...

saintlover
06-09-11, 03:06 PM
I am hoping for update. I have 12 million to spend.... I have slowed up a bit...most nbrs quit...

You can add me if you want Kooky, I play daily and am a hardcore fan of zoo ;)

xSnowyOwlx
06-12-11, 11:43 PM
I liked the concept but the most irritating feature is how often the animals
generate revenue and then you have to let the revenue sit there or else feed them
or let them go without food.
The food takes way to long compared with how short of time the animals should be fed.

Heyho2607
06-16-11, 11:32 AM
I loved this game at the start but now i have more than 7717,299 coins but cannot expand my zoo or buy anything as no room. I lost my free gems at the start accidently reviving crops. When are they going to update this game to keep us playing. I expect they really want us to pay for it. Will give it a few more weeks before deleting it

mandie101f
06-16-11, 11:39 AM
I LOVE this game!!! Only now theres nothing left to add or do. Not enough buildings or small accesories. Also theres no way to earn gems. Comming from someone on a tight budget i cant afford to spend real money on them especially when you can just use them up by accidently pushing a button. Updates would make this game fun again just like bs cs and rs

xSnowyOwlx
06-16-11, 12:35 PM
I sent them an email asking if they are planning to implement the weekly update feature in this game as well as Empire and Treasure but it would take a few days for them to reply as they are busy.

elliejean
06-17-11, 01:36 PM

You can add me too id: elliejean. I'm wondering about an update as well, more crops, decors, buildings, tree and especially animals would be great. Need a way to earn gems from harvesting crops and trees :)

kooky panda
06-17-11, 02:12 PM
You can add me too id: elliejean. I'm wondering about an update as well, more crops, decors, buildings, tree and especially animals would be great. Need a way to earn gems from harvesting crops and trees :)

Ellie

sent you an invite.

KOOKY KINGDOM

saintlover
06-17-11, 03:36 PM
Sigh. Still no update!

sourlicorice2
08-10-11, 09:20 AM
With no new animals or buildings it's boring. If they ever get around to updating it which I read they were going to do 2months ago but have yet to still do then it may be fun but until then boring. I stopped playing it 4 or 5 months ago.

Mogwai4111
08-10-11, 09:59 AM
I stopped playing it 4 or 5 months ago.

It came out 3 and a half months ago. Seems like longer, huh?

Hawaiianmomma
08-10-11, 03:02 PM
I think it's a cute gamemy nephews like that the animals look grumpythey get a kick out of itand my nieces like that there are mommies with babiesBut the game needs an update of any sort soonand maybe kick up the volume a little on the animal sound effectsit's a feature all the keiki like

redbites
08-10-11, 03:07 PM
I've just decided to give zoo story another try

Swiminn6
08-10-11, 06:15 PM
Keep suggesting things and vote on the polls! Updates take months to plan out and this is a relatively new game!

allidock
08-10-11, 06:40 PM
I gave up long ago. No mastery, no way to earn gems, animals are overpriced. And there's nothing new or cool to buy. All of the zoos look the same. Meh.

sourlicorice2
08-11-11, 09:39 AM
It came out 3 and a half months ago. Seems like longer, huh?

Lol my mistake it does seem like longer. Still it needs an update or more people r going to get bored of it and quit.

elliejean
08-11-11, 10:35 AM
I like the game but it desparately needs to be updated!!!! I like the animals but need some new variety of them and maybe a little more movement (seems like just their eyes and heads move). I haven't reached the max level yet but I must say it is getting more difficult to get into the game...losing interest :(

Missgogo824
08-15-11, 08:14 AM
How do you delete the game? I have an IPOD touch and seem to be stuck with it. I love Restaurant Story, just am tired and bored with Zoo

kooky panda
08-15-11, 09:05 AM
How do you delete the game? I have an IPOD touch and seem to be stuck with it. I love Restaurant Story, just am tired and bored with Zoo

you really cannot delete the game, but you can delete it from you IPOD. go to home screen hold down zoo Icon when you see the X hit X then confirm deletion.
If you decide to come back to play later, you just have redown the application and the game will be where you left off.

gitten
08-15-11, 09:11 AM
I voted fun just because I don't want TL to end the game. I am not finished yet, but I can see why those that are find it boring. I wish there would be new content like all the fun suggestions posted in the new ideas for zoo thread. With all the talent at TL, I am sure they can come up with ideas to bring players back and keep those of us playing happy!!! Sure hope they will!!!

pbrigitte
08-20-11, 09:48 AM
At the moment it's kind of frustrating and boring, but it could be great. The item request and no way to get gems thing are no good, in ways the item requests work for other games, but not for zoo. It's a different game and needs to be modified/updated to suit it, not just copy/paste BC, RS, etc. My 2 cents :3 because I want to want to play it, but at the moment I don't want to play it.

linda_xxx
08-20-11, 04:17 PM
Haven't played in ages, I've got just over 6 million coins and a couple of hundred energy packs stored. If TL ever put out an update I'm ready, unless its gems - I have none of those.

luke2015
08-23-11, 05:13 PM
I mean, I liked the game. Got to level 50 something, but it got lame after that. So I quit.

roxabelle
08-29-11, 08:51 AM
I like it! Fashion Story was my favourite, but after playing that so much I fancied a change so I went for zoo story instead.

The thing I like about ZS is that you can leave it for as long as you like without having to worry about things dying or withering (aside from any crops you plan of course!) You can leave the animals wanting food without worrying that if you go back to the game after not playing it for 3 days your animals will still be there. This means I can play it more leisurely without getting obsessed with it. There's nothing worse than someone who actually plans their day around their items expiring!!!

kieranyeow
08-30-11, 07:57 PM
Not bad,51% fun and 49% boring~