PDA

View Full Version : Force Close when accepting gifts

GirlyGirlGlz
06-04-11, 11:55 AM
Only started today and from what I'm reading on the reviews, its happening to a lot of people. Every time I try to accept a gift, it force closes. I'm on an HTC Evo with Android 2.2. Please help!

Seedsaver
06-04-11, 12:00 PM
but can't be very "neighborly" on the busiest neighbor day of the week! Glad to know i'm not alone with these problems. Let's rattle some pots & pans...maybe they'll fix it if we make enough noise.

designsbybriana
06-04-11, 03:57 PM
The market is overflowing with complaints about this. It started happening to me this morning after the site was down for maintenance. I can usually accept one gift, then it crashes and will not open my news feed. I feel bad for those leaving me tips - I can't even get to the screen to tip them back :(

designsbybriana
06-04-11, 03:58 PM
I'm on a droid x running gingerbread - Verizon just released the new update this past week (I believe)

chavachic
06-04-11, 04:55 PM
Me too. glad its not just me. Been down since this morning.

Gingerbreadgir1
06-04-11, 05:19 PM
I am having the same problem so are many of my neighbors. I am running android 2.2 on an epic and have had no problems until after the maintainence this morning... when will this be fixed. I have some neighbors that were not affected at all.

GroupMagma
06-04-11, 05:37 PM
Thanks for the info, guys. Our engineering team is currently investigating this matter.

Airzound
06-04-11, 08:49 PM
Hi GroupMagma,

Do you guys actually receive the crash reports from our Android devices?

debbyglenwebby
06-05-11, 11:38 PM
While your at it can you fix the door so patron actually come in instead of doing a little dance at the door this all started happening after the maintenance

dukesplace
06-16-11, 04:57 AM
I have an HTC Hero, after the last update everything is moving very very slow and every time I try to send a gift it forces close (every time). BS & FS having same issue got very slow and forces close. Also get a lot of random force closes pretty much not even usable now.

dukesplace
06-17-11, 12:36 AM
I got the second update and the force close issue seems to have gone but everything is still moving very slow takes me two or three minutes just to leave tips at one neighbor.