PDA

View Full Version : What are the building materials for on FS

sparkplugshelby
06-04-11, 10:15 AM
There is building materials that got sent to me I don't see them in inventory can someone please tell me what they are for and how they work

talyon
06-04-11, 10:21 AM
Their used to construct the new constructible items, same as you do in ZS.

grr2usr
06-04-11, 04:09 PM
There is building materials that got sent to me I don't see them in inventory can someone please tell me what they are for and how they work

I am having the same problem.....I couldn't figure out what they were for then went to check them out and they were gone......I didn't see any constructable buildings....any where

unicornsarereal
06-04-11, 04:36 PM
How do you construct objects?
It doesn't show any way of constructing anything.
I need help!

cjlantier
06-04-11, 10:53 PM
I'm confused too! I can't tell which buildings are constructible or what to do to construct them. Any help would be appreciated!

tones22
06-05-11, 04:06 AM
Same here, I would love to construct something but can't figure out where to go to start the process.

kooky panda
06-05-11, 06:07 AM
If u have gotten recent farm update...check store there is a well silo and storage building. There should be hammer on picture. Buy item and place on farm. Click item to manage it. It will tell u what u need to build. You ask u nbrs for the items u need. U can also use gems to complete fast... When u get all items then u can hit build it button..

U know u have new update if u have the new summer box...

talyon
06-05-11, 06:51 AM
If u have gotten recent farm update...check store there is a well silo and storage building. There should be hammer on picture. Buy item and place on farm. Click item to manage it. It will tell u what u need to build. You ask u nbrs for the items u need. U can also use gems to complete fast... When u get all items then u can hit build it button..

U know u have new update if u have the new summer box...

Mostly correct. I have summer box but no constructible items yet.

Lbwham
06-05-11, 11:01 AM
I was able to get the buildable well but couldn't seem to figure out how to apply the wiring and boards my neighbors sent. How do you do that?

cjlantier
06-05-11, 12:39 PM
Thanks so much for the information, Kooky Panda. Unfortunately, I'm like talyon -- I have the Summer Surprise box but no constructible items in my shop. Any ideas on what to do now?

kooky panda
06-05-11, 01:56 PM
I was able to get the buildable well but couldn't seem to figure out how to apply the wiring and boards my neighbors sent. How do you do that?
Just accept the materials from nbrs. They will go into u storage. U cannot do anything with them yet.
Keep checking u well. It will tell how Many items u have. When u get all items then the build it button will show up. Hit it and your well will be built

kooky panda
06-05-11, 02:00 PM
Thanks so much for the information, Kooky Panda. Unfortunately, I'm like talyon -- I have the Summer Surprise box but no constructible items in my shop. Any ideas on what to do now?
Your well, storage building and silo do not have a picture of hammer on it?? If it does then u should be able to buy and place. It will be covered up by boards. Click it and u can then manage it.

If this does nit happen. Maybe glitch. U will probably have to send email to team lava to look at u game

I'm on iPhone 4

hyst3rika
06-05-11, 09:49 PM
I am there too, I have the summer box, but no items with a hammer on it. Do we have to be on a certain level before we can buy the constructible items?

happyapples11
06-06-11, 04:55 AM
I had the same problem. I went into the app store and updated to the latest fs which was released in march ( I had been working off the valentines edition previously) as soon as I updated I could find the constructible items and request items from my neighbors. Hope this helps!!

happyapples11