PDA

View Full Version : Wanna Explain Why You Cleared my wall and Friends???

nekonight
06-04-11, 09:04 AM
Yes You Cleared my wall that, It had petition link and had proof of Profanity,Harrassment and under age player. I DONT CARE ABOUT THAT. I HAD posts from friends i kept up that no longer play.. Why you punishing us we did nothing wrong....:mad::confused:

GroupMagma
06-04-11, 09:05 AM
Yes You Cleared my wall that, It had petition link and had proof of Profanity,Harrassment and under age player. I DONT CARE ABOUT THAT. I HAD posts from friends i kept up that no longer play.. Why you punishing us we did nothing wrong....:mad::confused:

I'm sorry; this was certainly not our intent. Roughly 25% of users lost all content on their newsfeed during the extended downtime. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused.

lesleypsg1
06-04-11, 09:07 AM
Yup, I lost my news feed too, and tips, and pending gifts.

nekonight
06-04-11, 09:11 AM
curious lesly did you have any spam or harrassment on your wall. All my neighbors that had proof on was lost their walls.

lesleypsg1
06-04-11, 09:15 AM
No just the usual stuff, messages of visits, emoji

Can't say I've experienced harassment or rudeness, tho can't say I'd do anything but ignore and delete those types if they passed thru my place. I deal with real life goons every day. Virtual ones are nothing more than a big yawn to me...lol

nekonight
06-04-11, 09:15 AM
I'm sorry; this was certainly not our intent. Roughly 25% of users lost all content on their newsfeed during the extended downtime. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused.

Will it come back? Good thing i took more Photos before Maintanance.
Still your maintanance needs some fixing.. Until things are taken care of you GEM sale does nothing for me...

nekonight
06-04-11, 09:16 AM
No just the usual stuff, messages of visits, emoji

Can't say I've experienced harassment or rudeness, tho can't say I'd do anything but ignore and delete those types if they passed thru my place. I deal with real life goons every day. Virtual ones are nothing more than a big yawn to me...lol

Lol yeah.. I just had some cool emoje art from few players that retired theres no way to get them back now :(

nekonight
06-04-11, 09:24 AM
I was wondering why I had Empty Tables, I usually have 28 posts saying full in morning only to come back and find I LOST ALL MY TIPS TOO :(

kittieekeke
06-04-11, 08:35 PM
....yeah.....

saintlover
06-04-11, 09:17 PM
I noticed that most of the plyersnwho have had a full shop/zoo/bakery for days and days were all cleared with maintenance and several people had no comments on walls. It happens. I'd rather loose that content than any other. If you have concerns about content on your wall you should always take snapshots of it immediately.

SweetChikara
06-05-11, 04:43 AM
I think what nekonight was trying to point out was when you send a report to lava about abuse and they look at your wall for the evidence (apart from pictures since that can be photoshopped these days), when your wall is cleared of it theres no "evidence" to be seen. Only good thing I see about cleared walls is you can quickly run away from who ever is bugging you...they can't harass you if they can't find your wall :) However, if you have a neighbor they are picking on and they happen to locate you that way, good luck lol. Otherwise, yep I also take snapshots of the really awesome posts people post on my wall. Some people take a lot of time to get everything to fit within the character limititations. Pretty neat wall art ^_^