PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Story needs new outfits!!!!!!

dreamer55
06-04-11, 08:15 AM
Once you reach level 35. There are no new outfits! Please add some new outfits! Others this game is going to get boring very quickly! Some of my neighbors are well above level 40 with nothing new!

dreamer55
06-04-11, 08:24 AM
Actually some of the outfits in the closet are really cute! Would love to put them in my store

dirtyboots817
06-04-11, 09:21 AM
Completely agreed. With the latest beach collection, some bright beachwear would have been good. There are far too many black & red items, it's difficult trying to keep my merchandise looking colourful.

colagummi
06-04-11, 09:47 AM
how about something purple, yellow or green....anything but more black pants

talyon
06-04-11, 10:09 AM
And a few 12 hour items.

seastripes
06-04-11, 11:43 AM
yes pretty please? can we have some things pretty in the collection?
beach wear collection is definitely needed to complete the beach decoration. i can see bikinis, flip flops, sunnies, sarongs, board shorts, rash guard, beach dresses, kaftan dresses and many more

GroupMagma
06-04-11, 11:48 AM
We're currently working on more clothing updates for the store; they just weren't ready in time for the latest update.

seastripes
06-04-11, 12:02 PM
yayyy thank you GM :)
can u send my compliment to the TL FS update team on the new decor? and LOVE how lots of nice things can be bought with coins, especially the floors and walls, i mean other decoration with gems is considerable "reasonable" to me but floors and walls that costs gems can be VERY expensive.

colagummi
06-05-11, 12:40 AM
oh yesplease...some 12 hour items would be great

saintlover
06-05-11, 10:06 AM
Yey new clothing content coming! Cant wait to see what they roll out. I am just about to level to 28 so i will be getting a new outfit shortly. Cant wait for the wedding dress at 35 though. This game seems to be taking me the longest to level on. Zoo has been the quickest and there are no benefits for leveling.

bobbyrae
06-05-11, 02:01 PM
yes pretty please? can we have some things pretty in the collection?
beach wear collection is definitely needed to complete the beach decoration. i can see bikinis, flip flops, sunnies, sarongs, board shorts, rash guard, beach dresses, kaftan dresses and many more

Lol...seriously, no more red or black please :)