PDA

View Full Version : This is a pain

surveygurl
06-04-11, 06:23 AM
:mad:How many times is team lava gonna do matienance and not fix anything!! Farm still freezes constantley and is enough to make u wanna quit!!

clojo0
06-04-11, 06:26 AM
Well the first time they ever had one, they gave us 15 gems for inconvenience, now when they do have maintenance they never give us gems for inconvenience, plz ppl would not care if u gave us a handful of gems!

talyon
06-04-11, 06:30 AM
Sorry but Farm runs fine for me.

rashedx
06-04-11, 06:41 AM
sorry but farm runs fine for me.

 no it's not running fine since about six hours 

talyon
06-04-11, 06:47 AM
Should be better soon.

harperfarm
06-04-11, 07:56 AM
Deleted all my news, wall comments and WATER. This SUCKS! What good is an update if it crashes everything? My three year old could program better than this!

sophiacml
06-04-11, 08:01 AM
I think the system is still unstable. Maybe we really should come back later instead keep on complaining since TL isn't going to do anything about it. It just will exhaust ourselves & waste our time. I, do really pissed with this whole thing. However, I also rather do something more important & useful right now.

redbites
06-04-11, 08:04 AM
Back in october when they had maintenance every teamlava player recieved 15 free gems for the server going offline for a couple of hours

talyon
06-04-11, 08:13 AM
Since this is a scheduled event of maint. I don't think any compensation well be offered. But maybe?? I'm sure all well be stable again within a few hours.

MrsShrek
06-04-11, 08:49 AM
Since this is a scheduled event of maint.

How was this a scheduled event? Where do we see this schedule? How do we get notified?

MrsShrek
06-04-11, 08:51 AM
My crops & trees were almost entirely watered. *($20 extra per). Today's 'Maintenance' (Server Crash) erased all the water! *(AGAIN!) *But this time it also erased all the Messages on my Wall AND erased all my News! *What gives?!

Question: How are you going to compensate us for all these losses?

It makes me sick when I think of all the time I wasted this morning going to my neighbors watering their crops to now realize it was all for nothing! *Their water is gone as well! *I do not have time today to repeat that process. *I am sure they are in the same boat. *Some may be able to, but am sure all cannot. *Is this fair to us or them? *Do you even care?

It would be nice to get some type of explanation on what is going on or at least an apology! *We need to know that you care. *

GroupMagma
06-04-11, 08:56 AM
Since this is a scheduled event of maint. I don't think any compensation well be offered. But maybe?? I'm sure all well be stable again within a few hours.

This was not scheduled maintenance, nor was it within our control. I apologize for the downtime, and for the waters/comments that were lost.

corgijo
06-04-11, 02:08 PM
As someone who oversees many company servers, I ALWAYS keep employees informed of scheduled maintenance times, problems that unexpectedly happen, continual information about the servers that impact their lives. I guess from reading all the posts over the past few months about "maintenance," I think people understand that things happen without warning. However, never saying a single thing about what's going on with your servers is a problem. Are they overtaxed? Can't keep up with the demand? Sporadic operating system problem that can't be diagnosed? Faulty hardware? ISP problems? Switching out servers? Whatever the cause, keeping people in the dark just fuels the fire. Why not be honest about what's going on? I think you'll discover that 95% of people understand as long as they are kept informed.

MrsShrek
06-05-11, 07:51 AM
Well said, corgijo!

DoubleZ
06-05-11, 01:27 PM
Sorry but Farm runs fine for me.

Farm runs fine until one of their popups comes through, then I'm locked up for several mins, it tells me I need an Internet connection (which there's never a problem with), and about 25% of the time, I have to restart my device to get farm to connect again. Very frustrating!

DoubleZ
06-05-11, 01:38 PM
I apologize for the downtime, and for the waters/comments that were lost.

Thank you for the apology. However, when one apologizes, normally it's expected that the issue won't happen again. Okay, maybe one more "oops", but after twice, lesson learned, don't do it again. Unfortunately, TL's apologies are hollow and falling on deaf ears because the problem is continuing to occur. If a friend lied to me once or even twice, was caught in the lie and apologized, I'd accept the apology. But if that friend continued to lie followed by an apology every time, their apology means nothing because it too is obviously a lie. Same general concept with the continual water loss.