PDA

View Full Version : Farm Story 1.6 Crop Mastery

Norman
09-01-10, 01:23 PM
Farm Story 1.6 introduced crop mastery to the game. This thread will be to explain and answer questions regarding crop mastery.

Crop mastery is a feature that will reward you for planting crops, what you probably are normally doing anyways. :cool:

How to View Your Crop Mastery Ranks:

1. Tap on the "Tools"button.
2. Tap on the "Store" button.
3. Tap on the "Crops" icon in the "Store."
4. If you're level 8 or higher, you will see four leaves and a bar above each crop now (pictured below).
5. The Leaves refer to your current rank with that crop and the bar will record your experience level with that crop.

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/NormantheFarmer/CropMastery1.jpg

How to Rank Up:

1. You will receive 1 Leaf for planting a crop and 2 Leaves for harvesting a crop.
2. Once you have charged the bar to full, you will level up (pictured below).
3. At this time you will receive a reward. Rank up in the crops to see what kinds of rewards you can get!

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/NormantheFarmer/CropMastery.jpg

ceckis
09-01-10, 03:02 PM
but I still don't see it!

Maybe tomorrow :)

Unregistered
09-01-10, 03:32 PM
Firstly thanks for the new update, as a level 75 farmer its definately kept my interest in the game, would love the next update to including higher lvls, maybe 150, More expansions,animals etc. Now to tge topic of the new mastery challenge
How many leaves do u need per rank? Do all crops ie flowers inc, require the same amount of leaves per lvl? How can we complete the rose mastery without using real money or our mastery earnt gems, any chances of the rose being purchasable with coins?
Thankyou
Regard Lisa
P.s what's with the little Paris Hilton dogs? They're cute an all but on a farm, we need working dogs

hoschi
09-01-10, 03:33 PM
I have mastered lvl.4 at the pinaples and received a Garden Gnome (male) as reward :)

anyone an idea where you can get which reward?

Cheers =O)

Unregistered
09-01-10, 03:44 PM
I have mastered lvl.4 at the pinaples and received a Garden Gnome (male) as reward :)

anyone an idea where you can get which reward?

Cheers =O)

I've completed the 6 lowest growing time plants and I've received the male gnome on completion of each. Hopefully it will coz one farmer doesn't need that many gnomes

Unregistered
11-30-10, 08:57 PM
I don't mind that the trophy for mastering each crop is the same item - that way noone knows which crop you mastered I suppose .... but .... it would be nice if it was an item you couldn't buy - and had to earn - if the gnome was completely different colours to the one you can buy at least would be something - please, please, please .... xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Unregistered
11-30-10, 09:08 PM
i don't mind that the trophy for mastering each crop is the same item - that way noone knows which crop you mastered i suppose .... But .... It would be nice if it was an item you couldn't buy - and had to earn - if the gnome was completely different colours to the one you can buy at least would be something - please, please, please .... Xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

how about a lime green hat and a purple shirt !!!! ( maybe a little star on his chest - like a sheriff's badge - to symbolize that its a trophy .... )

Unregistered
12-03-10, 01:09 PM
The Gnome, in my opinion, should be holding the item which you have crop mastery for.

:)

That is what I'd expect (and like) to see. And of course, these you cannot buy with gold or gems. You earn them.

Unregistered
12-04-10, 04:50 AM
The Gnome, in my opinion, should be holding the item which you have crop mastery for.

:)

Brilliant idea! I like it too!

Unregistered
12-17-10, 08:36 AM
Is there any listing of how many times you have to plant a crop to get each level of mastery? Would be nice to know. Other than the vague yellow slide bar above the crop in the store, you have no idea how many more fields and times you have to plant to get next level. Seems like some crops take less plantings than others. Any way we could have a guideline list? Would be helpful to know how long you'd have to devote to a crop planting and harvesting to finally master.

Unregistered
12-23-10, 05:05 AM
This was a great idea. i have found that 2 full field plants , maybe 3 is enough to up levelon crop mastery. i have almost 20 gnomes now and still planting. Up tothe 3 day growths now... Cant wait for level upgrade nrxt month to re invigorate interest, if it wasnt for my chatty neighbours I would have left months ago... i am a 6 month player and get to my farm at least 4 -5 times a week.....love the game, thanks Team Lava

McWill81
01-23-11, 03:04 AM
Hi everybody, i've been playing farm story for a while now, i'm level 42.
But i've installed fs flowers and later fs holiday (or tropical, what was it?) and i deleted the original fs.
No problems so far, i still had all my gems, comments, xp etc.
But now my friend started playing fs also and said he could send me gifts and had mastery levels and such, so i installed the last version of the original farm story.
I still have all my xp, comments, crops etc, i can send and receive gifts and everything, but my mastery functionality isn't working ?!
some of my crops show a little progress, but i've tried planting raspberries and strawberries to level fast, but i don't see any progress?
Does anybody else have this problem?

MrMoof
01-30-11, 06:20 PM
I achieved my 31st crop mastery today, and was very surprised to NOT get another male gnome!

The reward was a FEMALE GNOME!

Come visit "MrMoof" and say hello to Gramma and her 30 little buddies!!

Unregistered
01-30-11, 06:31 PM
I've mastered crops but havnt gotten any nomes. Where r they?

Unregistered
01-30-11, 07:08 PM
I achieved my 31st crop mastery today, and was very surprised to NOT get another male gnome!

The reward was a FEMALE GNOME!

Come visit "MrMoof" and say hello to Gramma and her 30 little buddies!!

I think the new reward now is the female. I have done by 18th and got the girl today.

Unregistered
02-05-11, 06:41 PM
Ok how do you even find the gnome like I mastered a crop and it said I got a gnome and I can't even get at it stupid.

Unregistered
02-06-11, 07:05 AM
Ok how do you even find the gnome like I mastered a crop and it said I got a gnome and I can't even get at it stupid.

Hey stoopid, like >inventory< stoopid

joshk65
02-10-11, 01:26 AM
Hey stoopid, like >inventory< stoopid

Hey all quick question have you noticed your mastery leaf being gold some times then other times they are see thru?? Didn't know if this Ment anything

Unregistered
02-13-11, 05:44 PM
Hey all quick question have you noticed your mastery leaf being gold some times then other times they are see thru?? Didn't know if this Ment anything

Was wondering that myself..

jrpreds1
05-28-12, 12:22 PM
If u get to master 2 and 4 u get a free gem. I save them up.

mattyboo1
05-28-12, 07:07 PM
It's 2.0 version now and there's crop mastery Ina ll versions I'd laugh if somebody was still on 1.6

mattyboo1
05-28-12, 07:07 PM
I mean I'll laugh if somebody is still on 1.6