PDA

View Full Version : Deleting a comment?

dulcedm
06-03-11, 04:48 PM
Does anyone know how to delete a comment on here?
I accidentally posted a picture of my bakery in the restaurant contest..if anyone could help thanks

trenae
06-03-11, 08:07 PM
If you have the option to delete a post (as long as it's not the post that starts a thread) you will see at the bottom right of your post these options: edit post, reply, reply with quote and multi quote. If you do not see those options, you will not be able to delete/edit your post.

You can however, send a message to a moderator, or post in the Community Managers thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread&highlight=community+manager) to have it deleted.

dulcedm
06-03-11, 08:35 PM
I didn't start the thread but I can't find the edit post option..thank you either way :]

moratorro
06-06-11, 10:51 PM
If you have the option to delete a post (as long as it's not the post that starts a thread) you will see at the bottom right of your post these options: edit post, reply, reply with quote and multi quote. If you do not see those options, you will not be able to delete/edit your post.[...]
Hi, I do not have delete/edit options in my post.
But is it a feature one can get after some time, or after a particular number of posts?
Or something else...? :confused: