PDA

View Full Version : Scrolling neighbors

Unregistered
09-01-10, 11:35 AM
It would be very helpful if the list of neighbors didn't go back to the top after I clean someone. I have many neighbors and it is a real pain to have to scroll down from the top each time I clean. The list doesn't move if I don't clean. Can you add a fix so it stays in place as you clean?

janet14 (janetville)
09-02-10, 01:04 PM
I agree -- I have over 100 neighbors (no, I never ASKed anyone to be my neighbor, but I tend to add people if they ask me....). So scrolling through the list is a pain in the neck. Even if there was an easy way to go to a point in the list by the first letter of the city name, that would help a LOT. But even better would be to simply go to the point in the list that was last displayed.

cherylene
09-05-10, 08:30 PM
also, a search field is useful.. so i can search neighour's city names and locate them easily.. i hv 400+ neighbours.. when i m in the mood, i love to give them a good scrubbing but find it hard to scroll them to the bottom as it takes forever. also, a check-box that allows us to check-all when we wants to give good gifts.. haha.. instead of check 400 boxes to give my darling neighbours their gift of appreciation... jus my tho.. don't flame me.. : P

Unregistered
09-07-10, 08:46 AM
Absolutely agree. I think I might be getting RSI (repetitive scrolling injury :) ). Also the 'check all' would be excellent.

Unregistered
09-07-10, 01:41 PM
Love the id of 'send to all' or 'check all'. I'm up to well over 200 now and sending gifts is time-consuming.

Wonderland
09-08-10, 02:45 AM
+1, definitely!!!  I was about to suggest something similar myself 