PDA

View Full Version : DON'T Buy The New Easy Build Appliance

Olderyzer
06-03-11, 12:16 PM
Buyer Beware...That $10,000 appliance rquires that you spend 40 gems to assemble it (There are 4 main parts that you have to buy 10 copies of at a gem each.). You can pay the gems or ask you neighbors to pay for it....Won't your neighbors love you! Here is the real nasty part - You can't put it in storage until it is built! So you loose the use of an appliance!!! I will have to sell it and take the hit.

Can't wait until a bunch of trusting players buy it. This is soo wrong!

SO Much For Good Will TeamLava.

lauralafarm
06-03-11, 12:23 PM
I think it's similar to zoo story, neighbours can send the supplies for free. I'm trying the well in farm story to find out

seastripes
06-03-11, 12:24 PM
actually i was "tricked" and bought 1 easy appliance on my RS and yeah big news a 10,000 coins spent for the convenience of having just to click one when cooking
and actually i would still willing to pay 10,000 coins just not to have to click 3 times to cook until..... it turns out i have to BUILD the appliance myself or ask my friends to send the materials like in zoo story? i prefer my friends to send me food of course not materials for something unnecessary

and like olderyzer said i can't put it back in the storage so have to sell it, i don't even look how much i get for selling it back cause it pisses me off to much :(

i mean I WOULD LOVE to put the effort if it's like a forever appliance or sonic appliance, but a one click appliance? you gotta be kidding me, i tipped each of my neighbors everyday and losing just a few clicks from cooking meant NOTHING

GroupMagma
06-03-11, 12:32 PM
I think it's similar to zoo story, neighbours can send the supplies for free. I'm trying the well in farm story to find out

This is accurate; neighbors don't need to pay for you. They can gift you these items for free.

seastripes
06-03-11, 12:38 PM
thanks GM for explaining, i think the easy appliance was made not to make it easy for us to build lol, maybe they meant to be challenging for some people

thanks anyway for the update on the decor and foods

Olderyzer
06-03-11, 12:42 PM
This is accurate; neighbors don't need to pay for you. They can gift you these items for free.

Well with something new it would be "nice" to have some description before it is posted. I sold my to get rid of it instead of loosing the production $$$ off it while waiting for neighbors to gift me 10 x 4 different parts.

I paid $10,000 and waited to find out what the "mystery" sales price would be. Whooppee!!! I got $1,000.

I have sat on my words so many times over the 1 1/2 years dealing with all the frustrating things in the TL games.... I just couldn't let this one pass....Very poor roll out on this item. Another wonderful learning experience /s

mom2twins76
06-03-11, 02:54 PM
Where is the new easy build appliance located? I looked for it in restaurant and bakery story but couldn't find it.

redbites
06-03-11, 03:03 PM
I can't find it either, but i can find everything else

bobbyrae
06-03-11, 03:40 PM
I'm curious too

MissCeara
06-03-11, 04:21 PM
I don't see the appliances either, though I can see the rest of the new items. I rebooted, redownloaded the app, etc. And I don't have the restaurant update at all.

AngelsOnDollarBills
06-03-11, 04:25 PM
Same, I restarted my iPhone and haven't seen it. So are the easy appliance series the same food, only less clicking to cook? Or do they have some unique and simple foods, like the easy bake ovens we have for kids? x'P

sugarcrisis
06-03-11, 06:14 PM
I think the new easy appliance is only available on the newer version of RS. I have the older version, so I can't see it or receive any requests to donate parts. For example, my friend bought the easy appliance, and this is what she sees:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/itsramen/easyapp.jpg

But this is what I see:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/itsramen/easyapp2.jpg

I'm probably in the minority here, but the concept of sending appliance parts to my neighbors sounds kinda fun. I wish TL made it open to both versions of RS, not just the newer one...
(I refuse to upgrade RS and deal with all the extra tapping)

Mogwai4111
06-03-11, 06:28 PM
(I refuse to upgrade RS and deal with all the extra tapping)

But I think the easy appliances decrease tapping.

Hello288
06-03-11, 06:44 PM
Where is the new easy build appliance located? I looked for it in restaurant and bakery story but couldn't find it.

Yeah. I have not seen the easy build appliance yet either. Where is it? Is it only for the newer version? I'm on Android and it keeps on telling me that the easy build appliance is here.

sophiacml
06-03-11, 07:06 PM
I found it on RS but not BS. As GM stated it will roll out in few days.

acdavis
06-03-11, 09:44 PM
I bought the easy grill before seeing this thread... I'm sooo pissed!!!!

redbites
06-03-11, 09:52 PM
I bought the easy grill before seeing this thread... I'm sooo pissed!!!!
It's only 10 000 coins

acdavis
06-03-11, 09:54 PM
It's using up a slot and I can't put it in storage or sell it for some reason, otherwise I wouldn't really care.

cast1532
06-03-11, 10:38 PM
I brought 17 of Easy Stove. Does that make me insanse? I hope not. Lol

happyzuzu
06-04-11, 01:49 AM
Buyer Beware...That $10,000 appliance rquires that you spend 40 gems to assemble it (There are 4 main parts that you have to buy 10 copies of at a gem each.). You can pay the gems or ask you neighbors to pay for it....Won't your neighbors love you! Here is the real nasty part - You can't put it in storage until it is built! So you loose the use of an appliance!!! I will have to sell it and take the hit.

Can't wait until a bunch of trusting players buy it. This is soo wrong!

SO Much For Good Will TeamLava.

this is great info that I think all should see....
I was just thinking about buying it, so now I'm glad that I check out this forum before hand
thanks ya!

WarehamCity14
06-04-11, 10:33 AM

Yes, but WHY the HASSLE? GroupMagma, if you're listening, this update in CityStory is BEYOND ridiculous! Suddenly two of my banks that have been in place for MONTHS are now "Under Construction"??????? I suggest you BACK-OFF and try again, perhaps requiring this idiocy on lower level cities, INSTEAD of gifting useless buildings like mobile homes, which NEVER should have been included in the first place - anybody ever see a mobile home in a REAL City??? Dropping this bomb on Level 96 (and holding, although someone mentioned when I get 10 MILLION experience points I can get up to level 97!!!!) without WARNING, without a message EXPLAINING what you are doing???? Same Old Lame Old TeamLava!!! I suggest you apologize quickly and drop this whole lousy idea!!!!

seastripes
06-04-11, 11:38 AM
and guess what? now my neighbors started to send me materials as gifts!! i don't need materials, even from the foods and drinks to choose some of them still sending me worthless french toast or cupcake instead of stew and cappuccino, i don't want paint or nails, i want foods.

Olderyzer
06-04-11, 12:28 PM
and guess what? now my neighbors started to send me materials as gifts!! i don't need materials, even from the foods and drinks to choose some of them still sending me worthless french toast or cupcake instead of stew and cappuccino, i don't want paint or nails, i want foods.

Exactly.... TL must be laughing at us like the sponsors do at the poor guy they send abroad to do asinine things in Idiot Broad. This mess is now happening in all three TL games I play. Even though I have warned my neighbors and most are grateful. They have ignorantly started gifting me with building materials out the whazoo!

redbites
06-04-11, 12:30 PM
Exactly.... TL must be laughing at us like the sponsors do at the poor guy they send abroad to do asinine things in Idiot Broad. This mess is now happening in all three TL games I play. Even though I have warned my neighbors and most are grateful. They have ignorantly started gifting me with building materials out the whazoo!
You're so lucky you get building appliances all I get is stew

seastripes
06-04-11, 12:35 PM

you can always request for materials

Olderyzer
06-04-11, 12:40 PM

Slap my knee that you are happy as peas... /s
Give me the 5 coins for each bowl of stew I collect while you count the building parts that come to you while a spot or more in your active appliance kitchen remains unproductive. Better yet. Go spend real money on imaginary gems and make yourself and TL abundantly happy! Ignorance truly can be bliss for some.

Mogwai4111
06-04-11, 12:52 PM
Ignorance most definitely is bliss. I can't wait for the easy appliances to be available on my phone. Who doesn't like stuff to become 'easy'er ;)

lauralafarm
06-05-11, 07:30 AM
Ok, my well is ready, but only because I stupidly pressed the build with gems button..... Felt like crying yesterday but got over it, my own stupid fault (and the crappy internetconnection at the holidaypark I was staying ). I did receive a lot of the building materials from my lovely neighbours so I do think it would work. But not so keen on trying again because of this very dangerous one click you lose a lot of gems thing. I'm too clumsy for that 

hal2002
06-05-11, 09:25 AM
OK after poking around re the "Easy Appliances". I find that is is a a good change brought about by TL.

It is not that difficult to figure out how it works but do agree with those who saying that TL should have provided an explain on how to.

Generally people dislike change and I feel that many of the comments are from those people. I have played Restaurant and Bakery for some time so have seen MANY changes. Over all these changes are good and make the games more playable. I am sure we have all played games that seem to gradually play out do to the lack of what I call "continued playability".

TL gets my ^5's keep up the good work!

Hal

bobbyrae
06-05-11, 09:51 AM

Lol...grass is alwas so much greener on the other side of the fence!

bobbyrae
06-05-11, 09:52 AM
Ignorance most definitely is bliss. I can't wait for the easy appliances to be available on my phone. Who doesn't like stuff to become 'easy'er ;)

lol! Me too! In spite ofall the warnings & complaining i can hardly wait to get the update so i can get the easy appliances. Lol :D

acdavis
06-05-11, 12:53 PM
Does anyone know which parts are required for each 'easy' appliance?

lillytruong
06-05-11, 05:52 PM
Awww!! I got 2 notifications that people needed me to send them building stuff. So out of the kindness of my heart I clicked accept, and it took away 2 of my gems (1 for each stuff I sent)!!! Be careful!!! I only have 1 gem left now :( Sniffless

driftboutique
06-05-11, 06:13 PM
That doesn't happen.

xSnowyOwlx
06-05-11, 06:14 PM
Why won't you ask your neighbors? Oh, that's right: because you probably don't want to be asked for materials back. I'm willing to ask and I'm more than willing to gift my neighbors when they ask for the materials.
I have never ever bought gems in Restaurant Story and I certainly wouldn't waste gems on something that I could get from a neighbor!

badger8
06-05-11, 07:14 PM
You don't lose gems by gifting anything- even building materials- to your nbrs. I watched the last 5 times I gifted building materials and my gems didn't budge.

xtreemfood
06-05-11, 09:34 PM
Does anyone know an advantage to having a "easy" appliance? Does it cook the food any faster ect.... Or do they just want us to spend more gems ?

redbites
06-05-11, 09:36 PM
Does anyone know an advantage to having a "easy" appliance? Does it cook the food any faster ect.... Or do they just want us to spend more gems ?
It gets rid of the preparation when you cook things on it, also you don't need to spend gems to build it

talyon
06-05-11, 09:49 PM
Awww!! I got 2 notifications that people needed me to send them building stuff. So out of the kindness of my heart I clicked accept, and it took away 2 of my gems (1 for each stuff I sent)!!! Be careful!!! I only have 1 gem left now :( Sniffless

This is a blatant lie aimed at getting people to not build the constructible itmes. Shame on you for posting this. No gems are passed by giving construction gifts see beginning of this thread for msg by GM. I for one can't wait to purchase these items.

ecila62
06-06-11, 04:23 AM
Hi GM, can you just clarify whether accepting parts comes into our 20 gifts a day? I want parts, so does that mean I should not accept food?

MaineItalian
06-08-11, 01:50 AM
The easy appliance is okay but it's not making anything easier by making us build it..

Rockinkitten
06-10-11, 12:13 AM
i mean I WOULD LOVE to put the effort if it's like a forever appliance or sonic appliance, but a one click appliance? you gotta be kidding me, i tipped each of my neighbors everyday and losing just a few clicks from cooking meant NOTHING

Agreed. You don't get a lot for your efforts...
I'm only building mine because it's something different to do.

ms_rant
06-11-11, 07:32 AM
After ALL the Nattering!

Not ONE OF YOU explained the easy appliance;

Where is it?
How much?
What leve do u have accessl?

I thought the forum was for informing...THEN INFORM!

SHEESH

Leire22
06-11-11, 07:41 AM
What do u mean as the new easy build applance? Have no clue. Can someone explain pls?

driftboutique
06-11-11, 08:14 AM
After ALL the Nattering!

Where is it?
How much?

SHEESH

No, the forum is for discussion. That said, the cost is in the first post: 10,000 coins. Where? Self-explanatory (in the appliances tab.) It's available to all levels. And... anybody could just look these things up for themselves.

marbymiaski
06-11-11, 08:48 AM
I liked the easy stove, so I bought a bunch more. Maybe not the smartest idea, since they seem to be really buggy, but my neighbors have been awesome about sending me parts.

Then today, inexplicably, the part requirements changed from motors and nozzles to screws/paint/gears. What the heck?

amysplace12
06-11-11, 11:58 AM
I can't find it either, but now I don't think I want to. I also keep getting requests for things, but since I play RS on my android phone, I have no idea what anyone is asking for. One more thing, can people please atop assuming that everyone has emoji...

driftboutique
06-11-11, 12:38 PM
I can't find it either, but now I don't think I want to. I also keep getting requests for things, but since I play RS on my android phone, I have no idea what anyone is asking for. One more thing, can people please atop assuming that everyone has emoji...

iOS users don't have to have emoji installed to see them. I'm not sure why android phones don't display them.

mom2twins76
06-11-11, 03:49 PM
I still don't have the easy build appliance available to me. My neighbors keep requesting items from so I just gift them. Don't really understand how I can gift something I don't have available to me to do myself. Oh well.

xokay
06-11-11, 04:07 PM
I actually like the concept, but am clearly in the minority. It's actually the one thing I really like about Zoo Story, having to collect materials gives the game a challenge. It takes a while, but if you don't feel like it's worth it, then don't build it? It's not a requirement.

Rachael98
06-11-11, 04:23 PM
After ALL the Nattering!

Where is it?
How much?

SHEESH

No, the forum is for discussion. That said, the cost is in the first post: 10,000 coins. Where? Self-explanatory (in the appliances tab.) It's available to all levels. And... anybody could just look these things up for themselves.

Drift is correct. These are for discussion. Well, actually this thread could be classed as in the wrong place, but I suppose it's about an update. In anycase, we try to be informative and, as a forum member you should maybe be trying to do some informing yourself. We are also forum members, same as you. Whether we have "Junior Member", "Member" or "Senior Member" below our names shouldn't make a difference. Senior Members just have more posts (and are therefore generally the most active members). But please don't criticise us, who give up our time to come here and discuss things and help people like you who post questions that are already answered sometimes in the same thread like that again.

moratorro
06-12-11, 09:58 PM
I liked the easy stove, so I bought a bunch more. Maybe not the smartest idea, since they seem to be really buggy, but my neighbors have been awesome about sending me parts.
Then today, inexplicably, the part requirements changed from motors and nozzles to screws/paint/gears. What the heck?
This was after last update.
I don't know why TL made this change in parts required, but that's all.
Take a look here:
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?12958-Something-weird-about-easy-appliance-after-update...
I got some snapshot before and after update.
But, as a matter of fact, this is a free game, and we accepted TL rules when we downloaded their game.
If you want you can play without spending a cent of real money, so let's go ahed with new appliances...

xSnowyOwlx
06-12-11, 10:18 PM
I think I would prefer the easy appliances because I don't have to click 3 times, I have to tap 10 times.
1. Tap appliance
2. Tap again to select something to cook
3. Select item to cook
4. Tap on star
5. Tap again for 2nd prep step
6. Tap on star
Once food is done cooking:
7. Tap on food to prep for serving
8. Tap on star
9. Tap on food to serve
10. Tap on star.
Actually, for French Toast and I think some other items, I only have to tap 9 times since the serve doesn't get a star for XP.
I don't even enjoy playing RS, NS and ZS as much because of the stupid having to tap even more to collect coins and XP.

seastripes
06-13-11, 12:39 AM
Snowyowl, so when we have the easy appliance there's no stars? Or there still is and we only lose 2 clicks out of 10 which is step 5 and step 9?

syanna6
06-13-11, 01:59 AM
I do not find it either.. How soooo not fun

xSnowyOwlx
06-13-11, 03:11 PM
I haven't completed the easy appliance but others have said there is 1 star but you get more of the xp then you do from the 2 stars.
I just hate the idea the developers came up with thinking that making us tap even more was going to be so much more fun.
I literally had to stop playing for a while because my finger would start twitching randomly because of all the tapping I had to do. Now I just take it easy.

Also, I don't think any of the droids have the feature because I believe the developers said it's not yet compatible. I don't find it fun but I wouldn't mind not having to click as many times even if it is only 2 clicks from not collecting the extra stars.

Rachael98
06-13-11, 03:18 PM
I've bought one as a test:Eek:...hope it works!

Rachael98
06-13-11, 03:19 PM
I've bought one as a test:Eek:...hope it works!

Well, I actually wanted the smiley, :eek: Bad spellchecker! Bad, bad spellchecker!

driftboutique
06-13-11, 03:45 PM
I don't have any in bakery but I am converting all my appliances in RS one at a time. I think i have 2 easy stoves, 1 easy grill and 1 easy oven so far. I'm loving it! :)

Rachael98
06-13-11, 03:47 PM
I don't have any in bakery but I am converting all my appliances in RS one at a time. I think i have 2 easy stoves, 1 easy grill and 1 easy oven so far. I'm loving it! :)

I only got mine tonight. To just confirm, do you still have to tap to serve or does it do that automatically?

driftboutique
06-13-11, 03:49 PM
I only got mine tonight. To just confirm, do you still have to tap to serve or does it do that automatically?

You do still have to tap to serve. So it's one double-tap to make it, one double-tap to serve it. Also, I can't verify this, but just from what I've observed the taps seem to register more quickly on the easy appliances. It could be because it doesn't have to load the interim graphic of salt, butter, whatever you add after it finishes cooking before you serve it like you do with the old appliances.

Rachael98
06-13-11, 03:52 PM
You do still have to tap to serve. So it's one double-tap to make it, one double-tap to serve it. Also, I can't verify this, but just from what I've observed the taps seem to register more quickly on the easy appliances. It could be because it doesn't have to load the interim graphic of salt, butter, whatever you add after it finishes cooking before you serve it like you do with the old appliances.

Thanks! That feels much easier! Me asking instead of answering or prompting at an answer. I just thought...self-serve would be nice. Maybe that's a 42 gem type appliance that could be to come (*hint TL*). Actually, stuff gems. How about 500,000 coins. I'd be able to do that. I haven't got 42 gems or any iTunes to buy any at present!

driftboutique
06-13-11, 04:26 PM
Thanks! That feels much easier! Me asking instead of answering or prompting at an answer. I just thought...self-serve would be nice. Maybe that's a 42 gem type appliance that could be to come (*hint TL*). Actually, stuff gems. How about 500,000 coins. I'd be able to do that. I haven't got 42 gems or any iTunes to buy any at present!

That would be very valuable... It's like a step above the forever oven. While we're dreaming, it would be amazing to have an oven with a queue, so you could tell it, say, to make angel food cake and auto-serve it for 24 hours. No flies, no running out of food, no checking in every two hours! That sounds like big-time gem territory though :(

greygull
06-13-11, 04:29 PM
That would be very valuable... It's like a step above the forever oven. While we're dreaming, it would be amazing to have an oven with a queue, so you could tell it, say, to make angel food cake and auto-serve it for 24 hours. No flies, no running out of food, no checking in every two hours! That sounds like big-time gem territory though :(

I would pay 1,000,000 coins for an appliance like that! Or two, or three!

Rachael98
06-13-11, 04:33 PM
So we like my idea?

But I'd rather keep the cost down. I'm still new to BS. I need to expand. And I don't want to spend ?1000000000000 on gems and I'd rather not go without my own idea. Maybe TL could provide me with a free one for my fantastic idea...which they would definately use because it's so brilliant.

PS: modesty shining out of me like light from an angel. Because obviously, I am an angel:p

patriciadenea
06-17-11, 05:06 PM
I don't know how to request items for the oven

kats17
06-18-11, 08:33 AM
The addition of this new appliance is awsome! Ive had no problem with building and completing them, ask my neighbors for what i need may take a few days to get all the parts but its well worth the time it takes to not have to tap tap tap.

Its your decision if you want it done fast to spend the gems but dont have to all part of the games!keep them updates and additons coming TL i love it!!

Solangel14
06-18-11, 09:36 AM
I think I would prefer the easy appliances because I don't have to click 3 times, I have to tap 10 times.
1. Tap appliance
2. Tap again to select something to cook
3. Select item to cook
4. Tap on star
5. Tap again for 2nd prep step
6. Tap on star
Once food is done cooking:
7. Tap on food to prep for serving
8. Tap on star
9. Tap on food to serve
10. Tap on star.
Actually, for French Toast and I think some other items, I only have to tap 9 times since the serve doesn't get a star for XP.
I don't even enjoy playing RS, NS and ZS as much because of the stupid having to tap even more to collect coins and XP.

Wait, you guys have xp stars in RS? I don't have stars! I have them in FS and ZS but that's it. Even though it can be a pain to collect them I feel kind of left out. What else don't I have?

[Update] Nevermind, I've been reading other posts and it seems like only certain people have it in certain games. For the record, I would like to NOT have the stars and coins in any of the TL games.

smn31
06-19-11, 01:32 AM
Ive completed the oven but now my customers cannot enter y?!?!

nikkihashorns
06-19-11, 03:43 AM
How do u build the easy oven? I give tools to my neighbours all the time, but i cant figure out how to ask for them. help!!!

badger8
06-19-11, 07:56 AM
I think I'm in the minority, but I agree with kats17. I really like the easy appliances. If I have a row of finished food on the appliances, it's one tap each all the way down the row... Boom done. Much faster.

nikkihashorns
06-21-11, 04:50 AM
u tap on the oven and when it says tap to manage go in to it and ask friends to send u tools. When they send them back they automatically go into that space.

ninja2813
06-21-11, 09:28 AM
Where do i find the new appliances? Also i keep getting messages that my neighbors requested materials, but i can't find any materials to send to them. Can anyone help me out?

greygull
06-21-11, 09:30 AM
Are you on Android? We're not getting the new appliances, or the ability to fill requests or sends parts as gifts. Wish I had better news.

Olderyzer
06-23-11, 12:43 PM
Snaps to the bloke who started this informative, yet sometimes "testy," thread...Over 7,546 views. I'm ever so easily impressed.

Rachael98
06-23-11, 12:58 PM
To put everything into one post (I hope),
Android users can't get Easy Appliances yet, nor can anyone who doesn't have the latest update.
The Easy Oven is an oven which requires no preparation (less tapping:D). You must build it first. Each individual part can either be bought for 2 gems or be gifted by neighbours. To request items from neighbours (although they can send you parts as a gift, without requests when selecting a gift), tap the 'Tap to Manage' on the appliance (yes, it's under Appliances in the Design tab) and then 'Request'. Then select the neighbours. You collect 5 of each of the 4 parts to build an Easy Appliance. Alternatively, you can buy parts with the gems. You can either buy the while thing for 40 gems-this will decrease by 2 gems for each part you already have-or just buy individual parts by clicking on the button next to 'Request' on the part. Once you have all the required parts for the appliance, you can't request more. Neighbours gifting DO NOT have to pay anything. Once you have all 20 parts, click 'Build' and enjoy the advantages of less tapping!
Note:
Appliances under construction cannot be placed in Storage, bur do count towards your appliance limit.

I think that's everything but if not, please add to it;).

Rachael98
06-23-11, 01:44 PM
Well done. Next time try starting a misinformative topic about the magic box items and see if takes longer for the forum to correct you there than it did here. ;)

:p I think not...;)

Olderyzer
06-24-11, 06:05 AM
Originally Posted by Mogwai4111
"Well done. Next time try starting a misinformative topic about the magic box items and see if takes longer for the forum to correct you there than it did here. "
-------------
(This response is not aimed at you Mogwai4111 - It's just my final response to the comment quoted.)

A lot of innocent misunderstanding and confusing misinformation could be avoided if...TeamLava would provide concise, informative details about new items and processes just before or at the time of their release. In this case the examples are the easy build devices in the various stories. To have done so would have greatly decreased a lot of the misunderstanding about the products following their release.

It all starts at the top - the good and the bad.

I believe that is a core message that many of the gamers here try to communicate when their criticism is sincere and constructive. A lot of severe criticism as a result of frustration could be avoided if there was more timely and detailed communication from TeamLava.

I will give snaps that our present Coordinator is doing a much better job than Norman. However, he can only relay what is released to him to share back. It's nice having an intelligent Coordinator who cares and is motivated. The forum is improving greatly.

hal2002
06-25-11, 11:38 AM
Snaps to the bloke who started this informative, yet sometimes "testy," thread...Over 7,546 views. I'm ever so easily impressed.

Well I guess the "snaps" (what ever those maybe) are for you Olderyzer as you started this thread ... or to put in another way guess ya require a pat or slap on the back and since no body else is doing it ya may as well LOL

logon2k
07-08-11, 03:01 PM
I have a 32 GB iPod first generation running O/S version 3.1.3 (7E18)

If everyone included a line like the one above with their observations, comments or complaints, then we might all begin to see a pattern of where the problem lies. When this game first started, it ran only on iPods and iPhones. It was not until different versions of O/S and different versions of the games was there confusion. Now that there are several platforms as well, it makes identifying these problems much more difficult.

Just think if everyone did this, we might discover that the Droid platform has some incompatibilities that need some special work around. We would be able to see some pattern rather than random guessing and complaining.:confused:

Just a thought.
:cool:

Rachael98
07-08-11, 03:14 PM
I have a 32 GB iPod first generation running O/S version 3.1.3 (7E18)

If everyone included a line like the one above with their observations, comments or complaints, then we might all begin to see a pattern of where the problem lies. When this game first started, it ran only on iPods and iPhones. It was not until different versions of O/S and different versions of the games was there confusion. Now that there are several platforms as well, it makes identifying these problems much more difficult.

Just think if everyone did this, we might discover that the Droid platform has some incompatibilities that need some special work around. We would be able to see some pattern rather than random guessing and complaining.:confused:

Just a thought.
:cool:

Yes, although in this case, TeamLava should be aware.