PDA

View Full Version : "Visit" Button on Message Wall.

Pandoro
06-03-11, 11:39 AM
Device: HTC Desire
Software: 2.2

I understand from another user that this only happens to Android users. I have been playing Bakery Story for several months now. It always sounded odd to me when neighbours asked people to leave a message on their wall until I found out that they can access visitors via their wall too!!! I can only access visitor with the "visit" button on the news feed. It's so tedious when we start chatting as I have to scroll back and forth to the neighbour tab just to chat/reply them. This is really a put off. I wonder if everyone (Android) knew about this. When is this bug going to be fixed?? Or is the Android market too small.

JoJosBakersDelite
06-03-11, 09:51 PM
I have a Droid2. If you just tap on the bakery name in your meassage folder, you can go to that bakery!

Pandoro
06-15-11, 04:10 PM
Yes, I just recently discovered that and it works! But do you know that using an Ipad or Ipod Touch, you can also visit people from your neighbour's wall. I just recently encountered such thing when someone (my neighbour's neighbour) answered my question posted to my neighbour! I know she was just being friendly but it certainly shocked me. We can't do that on Android can we - accessing people off someone else's wall?

Rachael98
06-15-11, 04:15 PM
Yes, I just recently discovered that and it works! But do you know that using an Ipad or Ipod Touch, you can also visit people from your neighbour's wall. I just recently encountered such thing when someone (my neighbour's neighbour) answered my question posted to my neighbour! I know she was just being friendly but it certainly shocked me. We can't do that on Android can we - accessing people off someone else's wall?

That certainly sounds strange. Try e-mailing Support (support@teamlava.com).

trenae
06-15-11, 04:21 PM
@Pandoro - my sister's droid is the same way - can't visit someone from another player's wall. Yes with iOS you can use the visit button to go to different profiles from the comments wall.

It may be that there are different features. Maybe this thread can get some clarification on this so you don't need to email Support.

Rachael98
06-15-11, 04:49 PM
@Pandoro - my sister's droid is the same way - can't visit someone from another player's wall. Yes with iOS you can use the visit button to go to different profiles from the comments wall.

It may be that there are different features. Maybe this thread can get some clarification on this so you don't need to email Support.

Clarification from whom?

Seedsaver
06-15-11, 04:58 PM
Clarification from whom?

As a droid user, I can "clarify" that we can NOT access other users from someone else's wall. I have a sore tapping finger to prove it!

Kindest regards to Android AND ipoo players alike,

Seedsaver

Rachael98
06-15-11, 05:16 PM
As a droid user, I can "clarify" that we can NOT access other users from someone else's wall. I have a sore tapping finger to prove it!

Kindest regards to Android AND ipoo players alike,

Seedsaver

That's not what we meant by 'clarify'. We meant 'clarify' as in GM would pass it on and the devs would investigate it.

ariesblu
06-15-11, 11:29 PM
Wow it's amazing what features aren't widely available to all users. Hopefully us android users can get this feature within the next year. That would be awesome. :)