PDA

View Full Version : Update today!!!!

redbites
06-03-11, 06:59 AM
I wonder if an update will come today? If so I hope it includes stuffed mushrooms for restaurant story and kiwi cheesecake for bakery

mamatlee11
06-03-11, 08:28 AM
I'm with you! I want the cheesecake now! Updates please!

kimmy42
06-03-11, 11:10 AM
New items:

Woodland Box

Toadstools table and chair

Branch candelabra

Stuffed Mushrooms

seastripes
06-03-11, 11:15 AM
Anyone know or GM can you explain what's the constructible appliances means?

Love that TL finally updates their games recently :) thank you

sissy8
06-03-11, 11:35 AM
where are the updates?????

mamatlee11
06-03-11, 11:37 AM
What's the easy appliances??

seastripes
06-03-11, 11:39 AM
Oh never mind, my foods just done and I keep one in the storage to buy the easy constructible appliance, seems like its only advance is cooking without preparation, so I can cook with just one click but to construct the appliance I would need help with materials from my neighbors like building in zoo story.
I ended up selling the appliance back, too much hassle for a "1 click" cooking. I'd rather have my neighbors send me foods I can sell.

Sissy, although there's an announcement of the updates when I open up the RS app but it didn't show up on me until I deleted the app and re-downloaded it

The branch candelabra cute though, not a fans of the toadstools chair and table which is good for me cause they costs gems.

Then stuffed mushroom is the one got me excited, I love new foods, although I'd prefer if it doesn't need 1 day to cook.
It's barely hard enough for me to catch up with cooking foods on RS which is easier for me on BS

hbg101
06-03-11, 11:51 AM
all the items are for gems i don't think that's fair team lava ;(

seastripes
06-03-11, 11:53 AM
And my customers still stuck on the door a lot of times, I know I know I just have to close the app and re open it but still it's a bug.

talyon
06-03-11, 11:54 AM
all the items are for gems i don't think that's fair team lava ;(

Incorrect some items are for coins.

hbg101
06-03-11, 11:56 AM
Incorrect some items are for coins.

no i mean the one's in todays update

talyon
06-03-11, 11:59 AM
Where is the new oven is it in box? Or can it be purchased where the other ovens etc are?

seastripes
06-03-11, 12:04 PM
The new oven is available on the appliances slot

talyon
06-03-11, 12:07 PM
The new oven is available on the appliances slot

Tyvm Sea******s.

lambyo
06-03-11, 12:08 PM
It's not on mine, I got the update but not the appliance slot.

Olderyzer
06-03-11, 12:12 PM
Oh never mind, my foods just done and I keep one in the storage to buy the easy constructible appliance, seems like its only advance is cooking without preparation, so I can cook with just one click but to construct the appliance I would need help with materials from my neighbors like building in zoo story.
I ended up selling the appliance back, too much hassle for a "1 click" cooking. I'd rather have my neighbors send me foods I can sell.

Sissy, although there's an announcement of the updates when I open up the RS app but it didn't show up on me until I deleted the app and re-downloaded it

The branch candelabra cute though, not a fans of the toadstools chair and table which is good for me cause they costs gems.

Then stuffed mushroom is the one got me excited, I love new foods, although I'd prefer if it doesn't need 1 day to cook.
It's barely hard enough for me to catch up with cooking foods on RS which is easier for me on BS

Buyer Beware...That $10,000 appliance rquires that you spend 40 gems to assemble it (There are 4 main parts that you have to buy 10 copies of at a gem each.). You can pay the gems or ask you neighbors to pay for it....Won't your neighbors love you! Here the real nasty part - You can't put it in storage until it is built! So you loose a the use of an appliance!!! I will have to sell it it and take the hit..

Can't wait until a bunch of trusting players buy it.

SO Much For Good Will TeamLava. That was Dirty, Sneaky and Greedy and all the things I can't say here.

dulcedm
06-03-11, 12:22 PM
It's not on mine, I got the update but not the appliance slot.

Same here only update but no appliance but after what I read about it I don't think it's worth it

xtremeillusion
06-03-11, 01:09 PM
there's update but i do not have easy appliance on the appliances slot.

mamatlee11
06-03-11, 01:43 PM
Why haven't I gotten the bakery update?? I got restaurant!