PDA

View Full Version : Block users and PMs

Wonderland
09-01-10, 03:03 AM
I've been playing both FS and CS for weeks and never ever felt the need of that. I've great neighbors and they've always been so nice to me. Users in general have always been extremely nice to me. That's remarkable and not so common at all over the Internet. But tonight I've stumbled upon (well, actually he/she stumbled upon me) some user with very inappropriate behavior. I'm a grown up girl, so I don't really mind, just had a couple of laughs, used to trolls and alikes. LOL But that led me to think that maybe a block function for certain users would be useful. Also... PMs. This is a social game after all, right? So... If you've the need to really *communicate* with some user, either than "ntc ntw cyc cycb" and stuff like that, how could you? You can post on the wall, yes... But it will end up to be messy at least.

Sorry if it was posted before.
I checked but, if so, I missed it 

P.S.: That's equally related to FS and CS, of course! 

Unregistered
09-01-10, 04:54 AM
As a grown-up gal too, I've had a few unwelcome comments and such. Delete took care of it and they never returned, but I can see where a block function might be very useful, especially for the younger group.

The PM idea is a great suggestion!

Unregistered
09-01-10, 08:48 AM
Please: what does the shortcut PM stand for?
I'm from Germany and nothing I tried gives sense.

Thanks in advance.
Maybe

Unregistered
09-01-10, 08:36 PM
Please: what does the shortcut PM stand for?
I'm from Germany and nothing I tried gives sense.

Thanks in advance.
Maybe

PM stands for private messaging. Something that only you and the sender can see, apart from wall messages. Hope that helps clarify 

Unregistered
09-02-10, 06:25 PM
PM?! You can send a PM to someone in CS or FS? I didn't know that. How can you do that? All I know is that you can post a comment on someones wall. With your own wall, you can delete any post that you don't like to be posted on your wall.

However, a blocked user is feasible for those users who give bad comments to others. And/Or a "Report this user"

Unregistered
09-03-10, 09:56 AM
PM?! You can send a PM to someone in CS or FS? I didn't know that. How can you do that? All I know is that you can post a comment on someones wall. With your own wall, you can delete any post that you don't like to be posted on your wall.

No, you currently can NOT Personal Message (PM) privately to another player. You can only post messages on the other player's wall. This thread is a request for the developers to develop Personal Messaging between game players.

GekkoTown
09-03-10, 11:24 AM
Someone with the town name of *****ville has been leaving very crude messages on my sisters wall!
I've also noticed him making crude and racist remarks on other people's walls.
He has made it a point to come back to my sisters wall several days in a row and he is not on her neighbors list either.
Please do something about him/her

Unregistered
09-12-10, 09:42 AM
There are several posts from very offensive trolls. While they are not neighbors they are able to return repeatedly to a persons wall & post violent and threatening things. I assume they keep a link to that particular person on their "news feed". One can visit the troll's city and/or farm. A particular troll "[]is @ level 8 on Farm Story but has no activity on his/her farm other than maintaining the membership.

We need be able to block someone or report this player. Otherwise, both games are not worth the hassle.

So, is teamlava doing something about this serious problem?

lynnstigator
05-11-13, 04:19 PM
I really need to block a creep who is ruining the game for me

kooky panda
05-11-13, 05:24 PM
Discussing in game harrassment is not forum appropriate.
To report a player please send an email to support@teamlava.com

Give them your storm ID, game, game name.
Also provide them the offenders game name and storm ID if you know it.
If you can, please provide screen shots of you wall showing the inappropriate behavior.

Thanks