PDA

View Full Version : Updates?!

AngelxWithwings
06-02-11, 08:40 PM
I am curious to know where all the Fashion Story updates are. It would be nice to have a blog featuring the newest updates before they get released.
Also, I have read that there are already new updates for the iPad but not the iPhone. This displeases me because I am an avid player and am upset that I haven't gotten any new updates. Love this game, but there are some aspects of this game that need to be focused on.

kooky panda
06-03-11, 05:48 AM
The update yesterday in app store was only fixing bugs. No new stuff yesterday. I'm on iPhone 4

AngelxWithwings
06-03-11, 01:33 PM
I have neighbors with new items. What's going on?

GroupMagma
06-03-11, 01:37 PM
The weekly updates roll out to users over a period of a few days, so while you may not have these items, now, you should within a few days time.

bobbyrae
06-03-11, 04:53 PM
Beach model, crabs and seashells...and floorlights as well in the updates. Can't wait to see some of the redecorated stores :)

mcc1230
06-03-11, 10:59 PM
i was hoping that beach collection was referring to some new clothes/items that we can order

shireshire
06-05-11, 03:02 AM
Dear all,

My ipad is not receiving any of the beach updates but my iphone does..i tried restarting my device but none works..Am i being leftout for the updates.mostly of my neighbours are already using the beach items..what should i do?

helloapril
06-05-11, 06:35 AM
Dear all,

My ipad is not receiving any of the beach updates but my iphone does..i tried restarting my device but none works..Am i being leftout for the updates.mostly of my neighbours are already using the beach items..what should i do?
I have the opposite situation. My iPad shows new items but iPhone does not. Although I try to restart my device several times, even delete it then redownload it.

bobbyrae
06-05-11, 11:37 AM
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb78/chatkatze/ed7b2188.png

Here are a few of the items : shell wallpaper, floor lamps, sand tiles, sea shells. Other new items include a beach model mannequin thing, ocean wallpaper and crab i think.

bobbyrae
06-05-11, 11:52 AM
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb78/chatkatze/498ddd57.pngThat's the beach model thingy...hmm...that is scary...-.^

devineevil
06-06-11, 05:58 AM
I was wondering the same .. I play on iPad and I have been seeing friends and neighbors with new updates such as floor lights shell wallpaper and beach models ..

saintlover
06-06-11, 06:31 AM
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb78/chatkatze/498ddd57.pngThat's the beach model thingy...hmm...that is scary...-.^

Hey, that's my boutique 

shireshire
06-06-11, 07:04 AM
At least some of you have the updates....i am not having the updates,want to scare pple off with the manique also no chance..I really don't know what is fs teamlava doing..Rather disappointed.When gems on sale asking us to purchase,all of us get the message but when weekly updates, not all receive..Now i don't even know when there's updates or not..

bobbyrae
06-06-11, 09:15 AM
Lol @ saint. Yes it is ! :)

Rachael98
06-06-11, 09:19 AM
Thanks for taking the time to upload the photos!:cool:
I like those. My boutique doesn't really get much attention...those look a lot better!