PDA

View Full Version : My precious gems are gone!

foxfire17
06-02-11, 07:08 PM
Dear Team Lava,

I'm an avid player of FS, I was saving up for my second magic box. Last night, when I logged off, it was 22 gems but when I logged in this morning, only 7 gems were left! :mad: Where are my gems? Please fix this bug! Also take note that this happened to me before and I just let it pass, but you will lose a loyal customer if this occurs again! Thank you!

Foxfire17

talyon
06-02-11, 08:31 PM
I trust you have also emailed LT support.

GroupMagma
06-02-11, 08:43 PM
You would need to contact TeamLava Support about this issue, at support@teamlava.com

foxfire17
06-02-11, 09:09 PM
I already emailed TL support, I just wanted to share my frustration. Thanks! :)

elliejean
06-02-11, 10:27 PM
I'm sorry this happened to you :( it also happened to me and Lava Team support wouldn't return my gems after many emails. I kept getting the same impersonal canned response about a transaction that never happened!!!

miumiu700
06-04-11, 08:18 AM
I lost all my 25 gems late last nights. The game was down for a few hours this morning. I thought they were fixing it up. But no! Instead they put gems on a sale at 40% off. It isn't good enough! I'm going to delete the apps if my gems are not restored in 2 days, ie by Monday June 6, 2011.

Also, 3 of my orders expired just because your server was offline moments ago. I'm not happy at all!